GDT: New Jersey @ Washington

Derlique

Chico's nick names for Tedenby are the best. It was a little beach ball a couple of weeks ago and tonight he's a water bug and my favorite; mighty mouse.

yea chico is hilarious!

here we go again..another overtime..this is the season of overtimes..how many has it been so far?

Just like Chico said, Clarkson was just calm and collected coming into it on the shoot out.

Overall slow start to the game but came back in the second.

The team really owes this win to Hedberg. He bailed them out countless times all the way into the shootout. This is his win.

Also, Henrique giving up that goal by making a huge mistake then given the chance in the shootout completely missed the net. Let's not all put all our eggs into one basket with this kid. He is getting too much too quickly IMO.

Edited by Quinn01

Just like Chico said, Clarkson was just calm and collected coming into it on the shoot out.

Overall slow start to the game but came back in the second.

The team really owes this win to Hedberg. He bailed them out countless times all the way into the shootout. This is his win.

Also, Henrique giving up that goal by making a huge mistake then given the chance in the shootout completely missed the net. Let's not all put all our eggs into one basket with this kid. He is getting too much too quickly IMO.

A lot of stars screw up in the shootout - witness Kovalchuk against Buffalo last year. Henrique was pretty good on two breakaways last weekend. The giveaway is definitely a rookie mistake, but the Devils can't invent centers. He and Elias are it as far as someone that can play in the top six.

Edited by NJDevs4978

A lot of stars screw up in the shootout - witness Kovalchuk against Buffalo last year. The giveaway is definitely a rookie mistake, but the Devils can't invent centers. He and Elias are it as far as someone that can play in the top six.

I knwo that there is a whole topic about him having to earn respect of the coaching staff but I would have rather seen Tedenby in the shootout then Henrique. On the other hand Henrique has been hot lately and Ted...well he has been the complete opposite. I just think that they are putting to much trust in Henrique to quickly. But, like you said I guess there isnt much else they can do as far as centers go. He is developing chemistry with Parise which is nice to see but everyone needs to keep in mind that he is still a rookie in the NHL. You cant expect him to play on any other level then what he is capable at this point in his career.

Edited by Quinn01