GDT 4/28 Carolina vs New Jersey-Game 7.

Neutral Zone Trap

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on.....could be the last game of the season and this is all you do. Why bother?

No preview, no matchup info, no TV info.

No effort whatsoever.

How can you expect your team to put forth effort if you don't?

Someone please lock this and put up a real GDT....given that it my be the last!

A few words from David Puddy:

So Mr. Puddy, any words for Eric Staal and his buttbuddies?

puddy.png

Hey, what are you doing?! Watch where you're going, man! Don't mess with the Devils, buddy. We're number one, we beat anybody! We're the Devils! The Devils!! Haaaa!!!

So are the Devils going to beat the Candy Canes tonight?

1zf21w0.jpg

All signs point to YES!

Anything else?

LET'S DO THIS!!! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

I'll be in a class and will miss the majority of the game. I think thay may be a good thing. I had a dream last night that they lost 3-0. I was watching the Hawks/Flames game when I dozed off and maybe that was their score. I hope.

Anyway, I have knots in my stomach. I hope this pull this one out. WIN!

LETS GO DEVILS!

Anyway, I have knots in my stomach. I hope this pull this one out. WIN!

I feel the same way.... I think we will and can win this one. but the reality that it is a GAME 7 against a team that has hung in there with us all series. All games have been pretty close...................... oh boy. lets hope for the best and hope for a win! lets go devils.

Tonight's Game 7 will be on MSG+ (NJ/NYC areas) and TSN2 (guessing all other areas) @ 7:30 PM.

Yup plain and simple...WIN or GO HOME!

Just WIN GAME 7 Devils, just WIN!!!!

Send Carolina home for good. Bundle of nerves today and tonight, stomach turning in circles, yup it must be a Game 7 tonight for the Devils.

Get the biggest win of the season Devils and get er done! :koolaid:

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

GDT: Devils Mascot.

njbind.jpg

35373364_a07bbefac5_o.jpg

Martin-Brodeur---Portrait-Plus-2004-Photofile-Photograph-C12188818.jpeg

h042102A.jpg

mart_80355.jpg

Edited by SatansDevils

I got screwed into a family function and will miss some of the game argh! I wish they would hurry up with mobile TV already.

Come on DEVILS LETS DO THIS!

LGD!

Tivo? DVR?

Who will manage my twitter thread?! Tell your family the Devils are more important than them.

GO DEVILS!

car.gifCarolina at njd.gifNew Jersey

Hurricanes-Devils Preview

7:30 PM ET, April 28, 2009

Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey

MSG+, TSN2

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/preview?gameId=290428011

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) -- Martin Brodeur has played in a deciding Game 7 of a playoff series eight times in his career with the New Jersey Devils and the prospect of another hasn't changed the way the New Jersey Devils goaltender feels.

The 24 hours before the game are brutal. You know everything about your opponent. There is nothing more to study. There is only time to kill and butterflies to control.

"You have to control your emotions," Brodeur said. "It's definitely a tough game to play, but they are fun. When you play and dream as a kid, you always get that situation you make up to be a Game 7. It's nothing different when you have played for real. It's still a game, you have to control everything inside.

"You can't do too much and you can't sit back either," said Brodeur, who has led the Devils to three Stanley Cup titles, the last coming in 2003 in a Game 7 win over Anaheim. "The hardest part is now is waiting for the puck to drop. Whenever the puck drops, it's just a hockey game."

Picking a winner in this one is tough. The Devils dominated Game 1 in New Jersey. The Hurricanes dominated Game 6 in Raleigh. The other four games have been decided by a goal, with two in overtime and one in the final second of regulation.

"You have to go way beyond what you think your level is, and then some," said Madden, who has played on two Cup winners in New Jersey. "It's one game. You are playing for your life. There is no tomorrow."

Edited by SatansDevils

I got screwed into a family function and will miss some of the game argh! I wish they would hurry up with mobile TV already.

Come on DEVILS LETS DO THIS!

LGD!

Supposed to have class from 6:00 to 9:30 tonght, but rest assured I am out of there at 7:45 or so (between lecture and lab) I will be home in time for the 2nd and 3rd periods!!!!!

GO DEVILS... take it to them from the opening face off and finish this one right!!!!!!!

I have a presentation in my night class at 630 so im going to miss a large portion of the game. so not only is my stomach in knots over the Devs but not i got the anxiety of this presentation too. AHH going to be a great day in Jersey. All i can ask for is that the Devils of game one along with the marty of game 5 show up and we fvckin stomp the candy canes!!!

LETS GO DEVILS

Okay, Devils. We all know you wanted this series to be dramatic. You know you wanted to pressure Brodeur to get a shutout by only scoring one goal in game 5. We know you've been taking this series all the way just so you could sell 4 home tickets for this round. But the joke's over. It's win or go home. Let's do it boys! We WILL win game 7 and we WILL carry the flag further.

LETS GO DEVILS!