Another year gone by...

DevilMinder

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As many of you know, NJDevs.com was born on July 4th weekend six years ago now. The old banner had thus become horribly outdated.

Thankfully we have a skilled artist who donates his valuable time to this site :) Thanks UnderDogX for the awesome new banner!

Underdog thought it would be cool to add all the keystone elements of the current Devils. We have Elias, Brodeur and our brand new home in the banner. Of course a nod to the past cornerstones Stevens and Daneyko!

(PS- hes available for hire ;) )

That I didn't Happy Belated NJ Devs.

And as always great job UDX and thank you for helping to make this site the best out there.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments...I'm just doing what I can to continue to make this site the best out there for Devils fans....the real credit goes to DM and the rest of the mods who really make this site what it is...there's no other site out there that I visit more than NJDevs and it's been that way since I found the place and probably will continue as well!!! :thumbsup:

Outstanding work, UDX!

I can honestly say this is my favorite stop on the 'net. If I had my access restricted to ONE website, this would be the one!

Thanks to all the Admins, and the posters that make this place such an awesome forum for Devils and hockey fans alike.

Here's to another awesome year! :cheers:

Outstanding work, UDX!

I can honestly say this is my favorite stop on the 'net. If I had my access restricted to ONE website, this would be the one!

Thanks to all the Admins, and the posters that make this place such an awesome forum for Devils and hockey fans alike.

Here's to another awesome year! :cheers:

Gee...thanks <_<:rant::rant::rant: