HD Feed? Cablevision

Halfwar

I am getting sick of the Devils being on MSGPlus 2, its the only time they are not in HD, why is it they always keep the damn Islanders on MSGPlus nobody in Jersey cares about them so they let us see the Devils in HD and keep the Islanders in HD for the folks on the farm in Long Island.

While this topic has been beaten to death a bit, let me use this oppurtunity to point out that Cablevision used to advertise, "The only cable service to offer every game for all 9 local sports teams, in crystal clear HD".

Now, they only mention the 9 local teams part, conveniently excluding the HD part of it. Not that's a deal breaker or anything, but everytime I saw that commercial, my teeth would grind a bit.

Also, wasn't Doc's voice crackling a bit on the SD feed tonight? Just another piece of lovliness from our friends at Cablevision. All this being said, though, I'm moving to NYC in (hopefully) a couple weeks, and as a result, I'll be living off Time Warner whcih I understand is much worse than Cablevision.

Still, the only TV I really watch is sports and I need my Devs in HD as much as humanly possible, so FIOS is out!