Hey, I'm new here

DevilsChick82

Hello out there :) My name is michelle, I've been reading this board for a year or so but never registered. I'd like to make some friends that are fellow fans of NJ. I go to as many games as possible, with whomever will go with me-- None of my family enjoy hockey, nor do most local friends. I try to get the guys from my rescue squad to go with me though, but I usually end up going to games alone. I'm 21, graduating college this year. Want to be a season ticket holder next year, but it'd be nice to have a friend or two to sit with. Wanted to go to tonights game as well but kind of sick of going alone and being stared at because I sit by myself. Hope to hear from some of you and hopefully get a few hockey buddies for the new year :)

heh.. I was just thinking that Don :P

but yeah I have the same problem with my weekend games.. and even WORSE

the only people who have sat next to me in 222 have been rooting for the

OTHER TEAM :argh:

But yes welcome to the board :D

ahhh... to PM or not to PM :uni:

Don't go scaring her away now. :P

;)

Now with friends like THIS ?? :argh:

It's a wonder she even decided to post...since she was a lurker I'm surprised all my crazy avatars and stuff hadn't scared her away already. :D

haha, I'm sure she's seen worst stuff in college.

True...but may not have wanted to see it here. :P

Oh don't worry; I'm still here!!! :D Thank you for all the welcomes. I didn't get scared off-- No one has PM'd me! Frustrated at tonight's game. The boys took way too many penalties. Oh well. I'm also frustrated that I dont get the Metro channel here. I have to miss too many games because of that.. :( Anyone going to Daneyko night? At the DFC meeting when they announced it, they said they won't retire his number ("The devils don't do that--If you retire a number, you'll never see it again") Just honor him in "a special way"........hmmm. Alright, enough for tonight. Stay safe:)

LOL, It's 4:30am and I just got home from work. I work in an emergency room, and I had a patient tonight who was also a devils fan...she came in wearing a devils sweatshirt :) I showed her the devils sticker on my ID badge and she told me she'd be at the game on the 9th. . LOL... Seems like it's gonna be a full house for daneyko!!!!!! He deserves it, what a great guy-Got to meet him only once but he's really awesome. Welp.. time for me to get to bed :) Just wanted to share..!

Hello out there :) My name is michelle, I've been reading this board for a year or so but never registered. I'd like to make some friends that are fellow fans of NJ. I go to as many games as possible, with whomever will go with me-- None of my family enjoy hockey, nor do most local friends. I try to get the guys from my rescue squad to go with me though, but I usually end up going to games alone. I'm 21, graduating college this year. Want to be a season ticket holder next year, but it'd be nice to have a friend or two to sit with. Wanted to go to tonights game as well but kind of sick of going alone and being stared at because I sit by myself. Hope to hear from some of you and hopefully get a few hockey buddies for the new year :)

Hello Michelle...

Feel free to get involved in Hell.. its the best forum IMO