Trenton Transactions 11/10/08 - Wow...Busy day

TrentonPwnedFlorida

yes but only as far back as 11/28 at the earliest, that's the last and only game he played for us. So best case is another 2 weeks which sucks. Clearly must of had a set back, of course it's classified info that will never see the light of day. Eaves has already missed 7 days so hopefully a lot of this is just posturing, but who the hell knows. But I'm sure it means Smith gets a start this weekend and Tommy cripples whatever line he's put on.

Edited by titans04

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I would guess this stops Cormier's consecutive game streak at 1.

Jason Smith continues to get yanked around.

1/27/09

Transactions

Trenton:

Add Thomas Harrison, F activated off IR

Delete Jason Smith, G placed on the 3-day IR

Why do they play Harrison? Is he anything special?

He was really hitting his stride offensively when he went down. His +/- is dreadful but the team is also vastly different now. Hopefully he stays healthy.

Let's just hope he can stay on his skates, score a few goals, and give the fans another reason to cheer. At this point in the season, they're all walking wounded.

Oh, FEATHERS... So now they're going to have a short roster. You didn't say it, but that's probably a whopping disappointment, to have Zanco out 30. Think they'll transfer his paperwork up to Low Hell and free up that 30-day IR spot? Or will they send an origami effigy of Harrison?

On the bright side, Harrison's only on the 3-day list. Way less of an injury than it looked Sunday?

Oh, FEATHERS... So now they're going to have a short roster. You didn't say it, but that's probably a whopping disappointment, to have Zanco out 30. Think they'll transfer his paperwork up to Low Hell and free up that 30-day IR spot? Or will they send an origami effigy of Harrison?

On the bright side, Harrison's only on the 3-day list. Way less of an injury than it looked Sunday?

There are unlimited 30 day slots but only one 3 day and one 7 day. Looking back I think with Burton they got caught in between, original injury was thought to be a week or so, more than 3 days but no where near 30 which I think is why he got "called up" - then he had that other issue which was more serious.

Hopefully your right about Tommy, but not sure it really means anything, Zancanaro went from the 3 to 30 day in a heartbeat. They usually start on the 3 day (if the slot is available) and work their way up. Hopefully Castonguay doesn't pop up on IR tomorrow.

Edited by titans04

There are unlimited 30 day slots but only one 3 day and one 7 day. Looking back I think with Burton they got caught in between, original injury was thought to be a week or so, more than 3 days but no where near 30 which I think is why he got "called up" - then he had that other issue which was more serious.

Hopefully your right about Tommy, but not sure it really means anything, Zancanaro went from the 3 to 30 day in a heartbeat. They usually start on the 3 day (if the slot is available) and work their way up. Hopefully Castonguay doesn't pop up on IR tomorrow.

Zancanaro isnt a HUGE loss...I mean if Bartlett plays the way he has lately...I think its gonna be ok.

Now Harrison..Glad hes ok, but lets just keep him off the roster. Even if we have to go shorthanded

Wow, I'm REALLY sorry to hear that. Poor kid! :evilcry:

Unfortunately these guys are driven to play before they have a chance to heal. They play injured, they fib about how they feel, the team pressures them to play when they're hurt, etc. It's an ugly thing, to see a wonderful young athlete come crashing down.

Ty had better call it a season and get some serious rehab, in the hope that he can come back next year -- or at least, not have to have joint replacement before he's 30.

T-Devils are in big trouble at this point roster wise. They only have 9 healthy forwards and 6 dmen.

Zancanaro, Burton and Poli are done and are not expected back.

Torti not for a few weeks as of right now. Castonguay is sitting at least through this weekend after getting hit in the face with the puck last weekend. Kowalsky is saying it's because of stitches which also sounds like it's not the whole story, I would bet on concussion, hopefully not a serious one. Harrison out after slamming his head on the ice last weekend.

It went from looking real good to now wondering how we're going to get by. Word last night was they were dusting off Tim Judy a dman that joined the cup winning team down the stretch after his college career ended. He hasn't played other than filling in for SC since 04-05. The plan would be he would just help out this weekend with 3 in 3 days on the road.

2/12

Trenton:

Add Tim Judy, D signed contract

Delete Tyler Burton, F placed on the 7-day IR

Edited by titans04

i have a quick question. before this season started jeff f was in trenton right?