GDT: New York @ New Jersey

Confusious

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets. go. DEVILS!!!!!!

REPPIN FROM SECTION 230 (and probably moving down :lol:)

LETS GO DEVILS

If you're gonna play your heart out in a preseason game, this is the one boys. There are going to be 9 Devils on the ice this game that were haunted all summer by the memories of this stupid team.

Crush 'em boys...

Edited by Baggy Spandex

Any chance it's being broadcasted over the web, tvu, or sopcast?

And as always, LET'S GO DEVILS!

MyP2P has it listed. Here

I switched my day off at work so I could be home to watch this :) I'm on my way out now to get some premio.jpg sausage to make some sausage pepper and onion sandwiches for dinner!

Let's Go Devils!

Edited by Coorslight

I'm excited to watch Federov and Vrana tonight. I also think Leblond is good for 2 more fights, especially if they take a run on Marty. Should be an intense game, can't wait.

Yeah, I'm hoping to see a spirited effort tonight. It will be interesting to see who reacts if they start taking liberties.

From what I've heard and read, I believe this is what the Rags will be icing:

Dawes-Drury-Prucha

Voros-Dubinsky-Callahan

Rissmiller-Nedved-Fritsche

Dupont-Moore-Wiese

Rozsival-Staal

Pock-Fahey

Mara-Vlad Denisov

Ahh, a chance to get our revenge on that benedict, that turncoat, that traitor...Aaron Voros!

...what, you thought I was talking about someone else?

"You gotta hit them so hard that you rattle their ancestors. You know what you gotta do; do it! do it! do it!" - Tony from RockyBalboa and Rocky4

"There's one thing that I want you to do for me; win! win!"Adrian Rocky2

LET'S GO DEVILS! Even though its preseason I want to beat the s**t out of them. I'm very bitter over last year and I want redemption!Let's set the tone now for the season!

Edited by The Rock 07

BTW- I'm so un-stoked that I have to miss the 2MA live capping tonight, but I'll be live-watching in live-seats at the live-prudential center.

I had to read that a few times to determine if that was a dig or not. I think I've figured out that, no, it was indeed sincere, in which case, I appreciate it, and there will be plenty more chances in the future.

Also, I'm leaning heavily towards keeping this new program unless something drastic occurs tonight to prove otherwise, so you won't even miss your last chance at that most likely.