‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

Really curious what everyone would say about Marty if Lot didn't pay him and he went to the Habs???

Regardless of how you feel about ZP, there is a huge void to fill. Not sure who Lou could convince to play with the Devils, but he needs to get it done.

IMO.....Kovy has no business wearing the C. Way too many turnovers.....pretty much a defensive nightmare. A leader has to lead by example......bottom line!

Marty leaving to join the Habs? man....... i would have spend the rest of my life in prison.

I coulda swore there was something else in the amendments about how much the salary can drop from one season to the next, but can't find anything to corroborate that. In the end, it doesn't appear that there is anything in Zach or Suter's contracts that circumvents anything in the current CBA or the Kovy-inspired amendment.

People get this wrong a lot... From CapGeek: "It is important to note this does not mean decrease in salary is limited to 50 percent of the prior year's salary. It's 50 percent of the lower of the first two years of the contract." This means Zach's contract can drop up to $6m a season.

There are a lot more of them out there then you think. I actually moved my season tickets because I got tired of hearing the bunch of idiots around me yelling Kovalsuck.

The only idiots STILL saying this are clowns who ripped the trade apart early on and refuse to let go of their painfully obvious wrong view.

There are a lot more of them out there then you think. I actually moved my season tickets because I got tired of hearing the bunch of idiots around me yelling Kovalsuck.

I saw a guy at Game 5 of the Cup Finals wearing a modified Kovalsuck shirt. Now maybe he was a Kings fan, but I doubt it.

I saw a guy at Game 5 of the Cup Finals wearing a modified Kovalsuck shirt. Now maybe he was a Kings fan, but I doubt it.

I saw a guy wearing one at a Panther game...

I wanted to throw him down the escalator.

EDIT: A PLAYOFF game vs the Panthers that is

Edited by ThreeCups

I saw a guy wearing one at a Panther game...

I wanted to throw him down the escalator.

EDIT: A PLAYOFF game vs the Panthers that is

I've sat next to a group of guys who basically spent the entire game sh!tting on kovy the entire game until he scored. They were all cheering then but excused it as "finally living up a little bit to his contract"

It was in section 21

I've sat next to a group of guys who basically spent the entire game sh!tting on kovy the entire game until he scored. They were all cheering then but excused it as "finally living up a little bit to his contract"

It was in section 21

That must be the Kovy haters corner then cause I moved my season tickets from section 22 to a different area cause there were so many people hating on him. I couldn't deal with it anymore and I think the view sucks. My seats were in section 21 prior to the price changes a few years ago.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I have finally accepted Zach is gone, and have updated my signature I've had for years and years.

I still dont know what to do with my framed autograph, signed stick and rare rookie cards (some big bucks there).

Don't want to be irrational... but boo.

I have finally accepted Zach is gone, and have updated my signature I've had for years and years.

I still dont know what to do with my framed autograph, signed stick and rare rookie cards (some big bucks there).

Don't want to be irrational... but boo.

Sell the Zach stuff and replace it with Kovy stuff. Some yahoos in Minny will pay you big bucks for the ZP items.

Ok I am not sure how reliable this really is but the three names I am hearing alot are Ryan, B. Gionta, and Semin

I like Gio, but not at 5 mil.

I like Gio, but not at 5 mil.

Its only two more years including this one though. The bigger problem I have with Gionta right now is he was hurt the majority of last year and is 33 years old. We're well under the cap where his contract wont be that bad + we have stuff coming off the books in a big way next year.

I would only be for his return if we cant get anything better.

Its only two more years including this one though. The bigger problem I have with Gionta right now is he was hurt the majority of last year and is 33 years old. We're well under the cap where his contract wont be that bad + we have stuff coming off the books in a big way next year.

I would only be for his return if we cant get anything better.

Gio was a pretty good net crasher when he was with us.

has anyone heard what the ducks want for ryan exactly? i read somewhere they want a first round pick and a 2nd line center?

Yep, thats apparently what they want. The main thing Ive heard is the center, so expect Henrique or Josefson just to get the ball rolling.

The problem I have with Ryan, despite what Anaheim wants, is that he'll be UFA in 2 years, and I bet my bottom dollar that he runs to the Flyers. He's from NJ, but from the evil part of the state when it concerns hockey fans.

Yep, thats apparently what they want. The main thing Ive heard is the center, so expect Henrique or Josefson just to get the ball rolling.

The problem I have with Ryan, despite what Anaheim wants, is that he'll be UFA in 2 years, and I bet my bottom dollar that he runs to the Flyers. He's from NJ, but from the evil part of the state when it concerns hockey fans.

i would give them josefson and a first round for him. if we did get him for this, can lou restructure his contract?

i would give them josefson and a first round for him. if we did get him for this, can lou restructure his contract?

I am right there with you. I wouldn't hesitate, especially if we can restructure that contract

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.