#41 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,826 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

....and the Bears gonna punt....HERE....WE.....GO!!! :lol:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#42 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,734 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

Tebow's line actually doesn't look so awful now: 15/30, 169 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT.

What's sad is that I'm going to have to watch him have a career day at the expense of the Pats. He WILL set career highs for completions, yards, and TD passes. BB can't gameplan for the likes of Grossman and Orlovsky, so I'm sure Tebow will have him completely befuddled.

Wow, the Bears are really playing like a bunch of "play not to lose" pussies. Barber running out of bounds was beyond stupid.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#43 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,826 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

Wow, the Bears are really playing like a bunch of "play not to lose" pussies. Barber running out of bounds was beyond stupid.

You can the man away from the Cowboys...but you can't take the Cowboys out of the man :P

Here comes the stupid long FG and overtime!!!!!!

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#44 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

This is just plain silly. :rolleyes:
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#45 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,734 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

HOLY sh!t!

Lovie, congratulations on fvcking your team. When are you dipsh!t coaches going to learn when you play "not to lose", you tend to fvck yourselves

Obviously Barber is a major culprit here too, but the Bears were all too happy to take 3-and-outs.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 11 December 2011 - 07:05 PM.

[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#46 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,826 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

HOLY sh!t!

Lovie, congratulations on fvcking your team. When are you dipsh!t coaches going to learn when you play "not to lose", you tend to fvck yourselves?

Least he didn't ice his own kicker??? :lol:

This is beyond absurd!!!!

#47 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,695 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

Good god, is it possible to be pissed AND amused beyond belief at the same time? That's the way I feel with Tebow magic.

Barber should give back his game check this week, to be a vet in the NFL and do that coming off a timeout...it's almost like the fix is in.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#48 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,734 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

Least he didn't ice his own kicker??? :lol:

This is beyond absurd!!!!

IF the Broncos win this game:

The stories had better be:

1) The Denver D (AGAIN)
2) The 59-yard game-tying FG
3) Barber's gaffe
4) Lovie coaching like a pansy
5) Tebow getting it together in the 4th after doing NOTHING for three quarters.

Tebow deserves minimal credit for this one.

Barber trying to atone with a hell of a catch.

#30 FOREVER!

#49 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,826 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:10 PM

Watch Barber get the TD to win it too :lol:

This the best thing to happen all day aside of TJ Hooker's mama hiding her face all game!!!!

#50 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,826 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

WOW....HOLY MARIAN BARBER FAIL BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#51 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,734 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

Guess God was preoccupied, then remembered the Broncos were playing and said "Oh geez, I almost forgot..."

#30 FOREVER!

#52 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,734 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

Tebow now up to 21 completions for 236 yards.

Wow...did Barber kill his team today...

#30 FOREVER!

#53 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,826 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:20 PM

Tebow now up to 21 completions for 236 yards.

Wow...did Barber kill his team today...

It IS nice to see Cowboy stupidiy doesn't disappear once you lose the uniform :P

Holy sh!t that was the dumbest thing EVER....Tebow should be the holder!!

And John Elway looks like he wants to kill a house full of baby kittens!

#54 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,734 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

Damn. That's all I gotta say.

#30 FOREVER!

#55 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,695 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:26 PM

What was Lovie even doing running the ball on 3rd and 7, setting up a 50+ yard FG?!

And the Chargers were all set to be one game back and make one of their patented December surges lol.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#56 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,919 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:26 PM

It IS nice to see Cowboy stupidiy doesn't disappear once you lose the uniform :P

Holy sh!t that was the dumbest thing EVER....Tebow should be the holder!!

And John Elway looks like he wants to kill a house full of baby kittens!

Barber has Romo stank on him!

I just love Tim Tebow. Seriously. The story of the year continues.

#57 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

What else can I say but. . . GOD DAMMIT!!
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#58 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,826 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

And lost in all the insanity is the fact the 49ers BLEW a HUGE game and chance to lock up the two-seed to ARIZONA.... :blink:

#59 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

All the weaknesses firmly on display. Tebow must salivating right now, as he'll put up pretty numbers for the first time ever next week.

Better to be lucky I guess...it's a win.

Denver still hasn't proved they can score more than 17 points with Tebow at the helm on anybody.

I just got back from the Pats game and the simple reason that the game was even close was because the Pats offense (specifically Brady) sucked in the redzone. Pats offense left 21 points on the field otherwise this game is a 48-24ish ho-hum garbage fantasy yards with no real impact game. Pats defense scored a TD and basically played a passive zone D all game with WRs Slater and Edleman forced into action. Half of McCorty's problems early were due to Slater playing deep center field when McCorty felt he had help. Word is Chung will be back next week in Denver which will solidify the back end. 2 Skins TDs were directly attributed to Slater playing safety including the trick play.

Of course its funny in a game where Brady sucks and has a rough time communicating with his WR's he still throws for 3 TDs and 357 yards.

#60 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

double post

Edited by mdsieve, 11 December 2011 - 07:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users