Patriots using camera to steal signs?

NJDevs4978

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add to this...

Wade Wilson gets FIVE games for taking HGH claiming it's helping him with his diabeties, and I have yet to see how a steroid helps you coach better......

Beli-chicken (who looks like the effing Emperor with the hoodie up in this NFL Network pic they use) and staff pulls one of the biggest and game altering cheats possible (hell I saw a whiny article from the Eagles and their Super Bowl Failure, that if I had a link for I'd post), and they get a nice crack on the wrist ?? :noclue:

Blah

suspend the weasel for the big Charger game

HAVE MORE BALLS NFL!

What good would that do really, he's already put together the game plan. I do agree it would have been nice to see a two-week or more suspension in there down the road. It is kind of hard to actually enforce the suspension though unless the NFL puts an ankle bracelet on him or something :P

Can't complain about the rest of it, the draft pick(s) do send a message as does the personal fine. The team fine should be a bit higher, especially after what that Formula One team got for spying :lol: Then again the Patriots would probably just defray the cost off on increased ticket prices and concessions anyway.

Dear Pats..

Pretty soon, it might be easier just to list the teams that aren't accusing the Patriots of cheating.

The latest accusations of Patriot treachery come from the Bengals and the Lions, who, according to Paul Zimmerman of Sports Illustrated, both say that the headsets in their quarterbacks' helmets suspiciously malfunctioned at the worst possible times during games at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass.:

"At one point we had a good drive going against the Patriots," said one Lion who doesn't want his name involved in this mess, but was willing to talk about it. "Mike Martz really had 'em going. They were getting fouled up, lining up wrong, we were moving the ball. Then boom, the headset from the sidelines to the coaches' booth goes out.

"Next possession we were moving the ball again and the same thing happened. You know it only takes two or three plays to mess up a drive."

Matt Millen, the Lions' GM, was talking to Bengals' coach Marvin Lewis at the league meetings. He started telling him the story.

"Yeah, I know," Lewis said. "Headset went out. It happened to me in Foxboro, too."

There is talk that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will announce the Patriots' punishment as soon as tomorrow, but he should take his time and investigate all of these claims. If the Patriots are sabotaging the opposing team's methods of communications, that may be an even bigger scandal than stealing signs.

This isn't helping your case.