New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

So does buying titles...:whistling:

You don't know what "buying" a title is....but that's another subject

I thought we were talking about professional sports?? The point is putting the best team with the money you have available. Welcome to pro-sports in a capitalist nation.

Want some Kleenex??

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Miami win or lose you're cruising South Beach as alpha dog in 75+ degree weather in January and February.

Wade's an alpha dog, Bron doesn't have the balls to be one. He admitted it, which I guess is something.

You don't know what "buying" a title is....but that's another subject

I thought we were talking about professional sports?? The point is putting the best team with the money you have available. Welcome to pro-sports in a capitalist nation.

Want some Kleenex??

Lol best team. Your team is three great players...and Michael Beasley.

‎"A team can't be based around three guys" - LBJ. (Oh the irony)

Lol best team. Your team is three great players...and Michael Beasley.

‎"A team can't be based around three guys" - LBJ. (Oh the irony)

I'm not a Heat fan :lol:

I do live here though. The things you say make no sense. Still haven't explained how is that "buying" rings?

LEarn to read as well...I said the point is to put the best team you can with the money you have...I'm not talking about a particular team

Edited by cubanjd305

I'm not a Heat fan :lol:

I do live here though and the things you say make no sense. Still haven't explained how is that "buying" rings?

LEarn to read as well...I said the point is to put the best team you can with the money you have...I'm not talking about a particular team

Signing ALL THREE TOP PLAYERS isn't trying to buy rings? Give me a break. Anyone can see that.

I guess if the Devs had cap space and Crosby, Ovechkin, and Kovie were available you wouldn't want them huh? B.S!

No I'd support them no matter what but the Devils always build their players from the ground up for the most part and I don't see Lou or the Devs organization turning from that anytime soon.