7-8-5

vs.

wing-1.jpg

15-6-2

Zubrus-Zajac-Jagr

Elias-Henrique-Ryder

Brunner-Loktionov-Bernier

Carter-Gionta-Janssen

The battle of the Mickey Mouse organizations! As long as we can watch out for Perry's triple deke and that cake-eater Ryan Getzlaf, we have a chance to prevail. Marty in net. Let's go Devils! 

h0aw.jpg

Janssen?? is this really a janssen game?? with the kings and sharks next

move bernier back to 4 and put tedy or JJ with the other two skaters at 3

if you want to fly with the ducks we need the bash brothers in there!

Edit: I agree I'd rather jj but just wanted to throw in another mighty ducks reference.

Edited by dmann422

i dont want to sound like a broken record....but our schedule this year is really bad

we seem to be off for a week...then play a bunch....then off for a week ...then play a bunch ???

This is really a brutal stretch. At a quick glance they do not have 2 days in a row without a game until after the December 7th game in MSG ( with 10 games). Not a lot of practice time in the next 2.5 weeks, so we better have the system and special teams in order at this point.

i dont want to sound like a broken record....but our schedule this year is really bad

we seem to be off for a week...then play a bunch....then off for a week ...then play a bunch ???

I was just discussing this with a friend

We have 3-4 nights off all the time, and then play 3 games in 4 nights, or 4 games in 6?!?  It is lunacy

Combined with all of our back to backs, we may have the worst schedule in the league