Anyone Interested in Lindors?

empulse27

Lindros is not soft. Just injury riddled with awful luck. And he's a much better option than three of those guys. It's really ashame what happened to his career.

Come, Derek, you are not suggesting Lindros over Langen "the killer" Brunner?

HFBoards rumors the Devils have interest in Lindros. Yeah right, like that's gonna happen. There is no reliable source listed in that thread. Like the Devils would take the guy who was put on his @$$ by our greatest captain multiple times in his career. Begin the "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" jokes now.

Whereas this is true at the end of Lindros's days in Philly before that both he and Stevens had some epic hitting/fighting battles. It's a shame BOTH parties suffered from concussions in the end.

As far as signing Lindros ... he's worth the risk at the right price but don't expect the Lindros from his heyday's in Philly. He plays too cautious now and is a shell of his former shelf.

Lindros is not soft. Just injury riddled with awful luck. And he's a much better option than three of those guys. It's really ashame what happened to his career.

lol

derek you can't take this seriously. yeah he's a muccch better option than clarkson, even though he produced nothing last year (and not much in toronto), and misses half the games.

hahaa yeah i'd love to have lindros over david clarkson - that's why all the teams are lining up to sign the Big E, right

Some say you make your own luck - perhaps if he learned to keep his head up he wouldn't be so injury riddled. Perhaps soft is the wrong term - eggshell comes to mind for me (think that's what Msweet meant anyway). Some people are just injury prone, it's just the way their genetic makeup is I think. Lindros was always the type of player who could dish it out but couldn't take it. He should have retired years ago for his own sake.

The only reason I could see signing Lindros is that he'd be great muscling in front of the net on a PP, with his size and touch on rebounds. Plus, I'd love to be there when his daddy and Lou have their first run-in.

But other than that, he's one hard hit away from having his brain turned into soup. You know, ever since some newly named Hall of Fame defenseman knocked him clean out for a year... :whistling:

Ok, it's all well and good to talk about Lindros' possible retirement but can we please keep this thread on topic and discuss if people would like Lindors to join the Devils?