24/7 Rangers Flyers

Revan

i hope the Devils are watching... im watching a lot of Flyers game with my buddy and year after year like 75% of their goals are scored just by randomly throwing the puck at the net and they score on the rebound or its gonna hit like 4 shoulders, 5 legs, 3 skates, 6 sticks and go in

Giroux, Briere and Carter are seriously the only Flyers in the last few years that i can remember who can score nice goals on a regular basis

not that its important to score nice goals but like i said... they just throw pucks at the net and its paying off...

sooooo often our guys would go around the net and instead of just throwing the puck in the crease at the goalies feet they will pass the puck back at the blueline without even looking at the net, like seriously they don't even think of getting the puck in front of the net ever

Simmonds was part of the Richards trade deal. I was all for trying to sign him in the off season but Triumph or one of the "experts" on this board referred to him as overrated and a career minor leaguer.

for some reason i hate Simmonds... he has those emotionless eyes (kinda like Boogard), he just kinda look dead inside or like a zombie lol

More Rangers fans there than it looks. Heard a decent amount of cheers after the Rupp goal. However, I liked how those cheers were met with an equal amount of boos as Flyers fans were trying to drown it out.

It would be cool if all Devils fans booed after Rangers fans cheered their team's goals during Rangers-Devils game at the Rock. Maybe it would drown it out.

i hope the Devils are watching... im watching a lot of Flyers game with my buddy and year after year like 75% of their goals are scored just by randomly throwing the puck at the net and they score on the rebound or its gonna hit like 4 shoulders, 5 legs, 3 skates, 6 sticks and go in

Giroux, Briere and Carter are seriously the only Flyers in the last few years that i can remember who can score nice goals on a regular basis

not that its important to score nice goals but like i said... they just throw pucks at the net and its paying off...

sooooo often our guys would go around the net and instead of just throwing the puck in the crease at the goalies feet they will pass the puck back at the blueline without even looking at the net, like seriously they don't even think of getting the puck in front of the net ever

Yep I agree. Simplicity is key.

More Rangers fans there than it looks. Heard a decent amount of cheers after the Rupp goal. However, I liked how those cheers were met with an equal amount of boos as Flyers fans were trying to drown it out.

It would be cool if all Devils fans booed after Rangers fans cheered their team's goals during Rangers-Devils game at the Rock. Maybe it would drown it out.

Psh..too many little kids and mothers. That and not enough Devil fans.

AiL2lMXCQAAC-jz.jpg

Hail Smoochy !