GDT: Devils-Florida, 7PM

Devilsdude530

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snuck into some vacant rich people's seats tonight. Let me tell you, down there is where it's at. FREE PIZZA and you get to use the same bathroom as Doc and Chico. Highly recommend getting up the gall to go down there. Just spot some seats in the first and own them. Strut if you must. A couple beers and a cavalier attitude doesn't hurt. If anyone questions you, mumble something incoherently about your Dad inventing Nike, Prudential or Vanderbeek. That's how you do it.

Your dad invented Vanderbeek? :joker:

some Devils photos I took at the game can be found here:

http://www.shotsaved.com

first time using my point-and-shoot canon powershot g9 (did use photoshop to edit to my liking). when I went to a game few weeks ago, they told me that "cameras with lenses that can come off are not allowed." AKA digital SLRs. quite a bummer. I used to take my Nikon D70s to games last year at the old arena, and even 2 games earlier this season. but, I guess not allowed anymore. :evilcry:

some Devils photos I took at the game can be found here:

http://www.shotsaved.com

first time using my point-and-shoot canon powershot g9 (did use photoshop to edit to my liking). when I went to a game few weeks ago, they told me that "cameras with lenses that can come off are not allowed." AKA digital SLRs. quite a bummer. I used to take my Nikon D70s to games last year at the old arena, and even 2 games earlier this season. but, I guess not allowed anymore. :evilcry: