7 replies to this topic

#1 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:48 AM

so I bought tickets through ticket master for todays game, printed them out Friday, and then lost them, probably fell out of my pocket at the store. I can print them out again from the pdf, but is there anything I can do to make sure someone didn't find them and sell em and I have an issue when I get to the game?

Edited by lucifer91, 06 May 2012 - 09:48 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,299 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:54 AM

You could call ticketmaster and tell them and they might be able to send you tickets with new bar codes.

Otherwise I would just make sure you get to the arena when doors open so you get the tickets scanned in first in case someone else tries to use them.

#3 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:56 AM

I don't believe so.. Maybe you can call the Devils and ask them to print you new tickets with new barcodes and leave them at Will Call

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#4 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,299 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:00 AM

Also I'd just make sure you print out the receipt for the tickets just in case you have a problem cause then you have proof that your purchased the tickets. If someone else tried to use them they would have no proof that the tickets were theirs.

#5 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

I believe Satan's Hockey is correct. I've never lost my tickets, but I once had an email issue and didn't receive a pair of "print your own" tickets. I called, they asked for my card info and some personal info to verify my ID, and reissued new tix to me. Call 'em up....

#6 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

so I bought tickets through ticket master for todays game, printed them out Friday, and then lost them, probably fell out of my pocket at the store. I can print them out again from the pdf, but is there anything I can do to make sure someone didn't find them and sell em and I have an issue when I get to the game?

Call ticketmaster and tell them what happened. They'll either reissue the bar codes and email you the new tickets or just set it up so you can pick the tickets up at will call tonight.

#7 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:10 PM

Thanks guys, just called and they say the last printed out version is the only valid version, I dont know how that works with a pdf attachment but I will print out the receipt just in case...
Posted Image

#8 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

Thanks guys, just called and they say the last printed out version is the only valid version, I dont know how that works with a pdf attachment but I will print out the receipt just in case...

If you downloaded the attachment and it is on your computer, and you just reprinted it...the latest printed version thing does not hold up. If you printed it 10 different times from the original file there would be NO differences between the tickets. If you are logging in to a Devils account and using their "print" function, than only the most recent printed ticket would be valid. This is generating a new barcode each time you print and subsequently making any earlier printouts invalid. I hope that made sense...

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users