Who the hell's comin back to The Rock next Friday?

devsin4

Hopefully it's a hot crowd for you guys since we are playing Montreal. We all know what resides on the other bench as far as players dont we.

It'll be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to Gionta and Gomez if they're both starters. My guess is boos for Gomez and cheers for Gionta. If they're not starters, think Gio gets any attention when he gets the puck the way Gomez always inevitably draws boos when he has it?

It'll be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to Gionta and Gomez if they're both starters. My guess is boos for Gomez and cheers for Gionta. If they're not starters, think Gio gets any attention when he gets the puck the way Gomez always inevitably draws boos when he has it?

Guess? Gomez got booed loudly during both the Habs' first game and even during the 2000 Cup Celebration. He'll still get it. Gionta I think will get cheered, he got polite applause during the '03 thing I believe.

Colin226, Ididnt get the tix yet,Iorderd them over the phone but they are in 226 (im pretty sure) I should get them this week, Juust in case U want to give a shout out ,I'll be wearing aLangenbrunner, my wife will have an Elias jerseyDude if you meet up ,Meet me on the smoking balcony on the Edison St side You cant miss us!!!(short girl with horns,long haired semi drunk dude)Cant miss us!!!!!This Fri. :yay:

Colin226, Ididnt get the tix yet,Iorderd them over the phone but they are in 226 (im pretty sure) I should get them this week, Juust in case U want to give a shout out ,I'll be wearing aLangenbrunner, my wife will have an Elias jerseyDude if you meet up ,Meet me on the smoking balcony on the Edison St side You cant miss us!!!(short girl with horns,long haired semi drunk dude)Cant miss us!!!!!This Fri. :yay:

lol alright man.. well, you wont miss me wither cause ill be in the front row wearing my colin 226 jersey haha.. see u then

I agree I don't think Gio should be booed, But Gomer should have his ass kicked.I think Lou had something to do with this selfish punk being omitted from the US team.

If that's the case (which I highly doubt) Lou goofed up there, Gomez should have been on Team USA and Drury should not have been picked.