GDT 1/1/11 - New Jersey Devils at Carolina Hurricanes 7pm

ghdi

The first one I'll give him. The second one shouldn't have had a 5 foot rebound. Yeah, they were both scoring chances, but he's let 9 out of every 10 decent shots in this season.

Oh c'mon ref. LOL ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

IMO, Brodeur has never been a good rebound control goaltender even in his prime. However, he had Daneyko, Stevens and Neids to clean up those messes more often then not.

IMO, Brodeur has never been a good rebound control goaltender even in his prime. However, he had Daneyko, Stevens and Neids to clean up those messes more often then not.

I disagree. Brodeur was one of the best at controlling his rebounds in his prime. In fact this was one of the biggest differences between having Brodeur in net and a backup.

• Like 1

Well, this is what happens when you sign Kovy. All he does is sabotage the team, I mean it's pretty obvious he sabotaged Marty's pads so can't control a rebound. Just like in Atlanta, he just heckled the defense the whole game, swapped players skates around, i mean just look at tonight, he obviously messed up Corrente's equipment.