201 replies to this topic

#61 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:03 AM

Great win today, here is a vid of the last missed field goal at the bar i go too. Go Fins!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLrwB4Ojj0k&feature=youtu.be

Where's the bar? Is it a Dolphins bar, since it seemed like there were a lot of Phins fans there?
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#62 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

The bar is 3rd and long in manhattan, it's home of our group Dolfans NYC
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#63 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:01 AM

The bar is 3rd and long in manhattan, it's home of our group Dolfans NYC

Nice, I live right around there. I'll check it out for Phins/Jets.
Posted Image
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.

#64 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

You will def have a great time, most of us will be at the game though. We have a group of 200 fin fans in one section.

#65 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,890 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:49 AM

Ah, what a HUGE win Sunday. This was the first time Ryan Tannehill was asked to win a game basically by himself on offense, and he came through, as the running game went for a total of 19- you read right- 19 rushing yards. Tannehill once again showed improvement- 21-29, 185, 2 TD's. No picks for the second week in a row. The kid just continues to get better every week, and it is just fantastic to watch. Oh and Joe Philbin- BALLS OF STEEL. That fake punt late in the 4th allowed us to hang on to the ball an extra almost 3 minutes!! Instead of giving the ball back to St. Louis with over 4 minutes left, we gave it back to them with a minute and a half left. THAT, my friends, is coaching, and some solid coaching at that. I'm pumped. We appear to have found a QB and a coach. Finally. There's still a lot of room for improvement in certain areas (which I'll address another time), but this win was sweet and I'm just gonna enjoy it for the next 2 weeks. Rather large game up here against the Jets after the bye. Hey Bart- CAN'T WAIT.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#66 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:52 AM

You will def have a great time, most of us will be at the game though. We have a group of 200 fin fans in one section.

PM me if you hear of anyone that wants to get rid of their ticket and how much they're asking for.
Posted Image

#67 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:56 AM

Ah, what a HUGE win Sunday. This was the first time Ryan Tannehill was asked to win a game basically by himself on offense, and he came through, as the running game went for a total of 19- you read right- 19 rushing yards. Tannehill once again showed improvement- 21-29, 185, 2 TD's. No picks for the second week in a row. The kid just continues to get better every week, and it is just fantastic to watch. Oh and Joe Philbin- BALLS OF STEEL. That fake punt late in the 4th allowed us to hang on to the ball an extra almost 3 minutes!! Instead of giving the ball back to St. Louis with over 4 minutes left, we gave it back to them with a minute and a half left. THAT, my friends, is coaching, and some solid coaching at that. I'm pumped. We appear to have found a QB and a coach. Finally. There's still a lot of room for improvement in certain areas (which I'll address another time), but this win was sweet and I'm just gonna enjoy it for the next 2 weeks. Rather large game up here against the Jets after the bye. Hey Bart- CAN'T WAIT.

To be a bit of a negative nancy, I didn't love that St. Louis was able to pile on the yards. However, it's the points that count. Phins are blessed with an easy schedule for the rest of the year. 10-6 is definitely within reach, especially if Tannehill continues to approve.
Posted Image

#68 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,890 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:02 AM

To be a bit of a negative nancy, I didn't love that St. Louis was able to pile on the yards. However, it's the points that count. Phins are blessed with an easy schedule for the rest of the year. 10-6 is definitely within reach, especially if Tannehill continues to approve.

. I agree, BUT the defense has been very solid pretty much all year, especially the run defense. I know the Rams had something like 462 total yards, but I'm willing to give the defense a pass given their solid play most of the year. They've done a good job of bending, but not breaking, tightening up in the red zone and forcing FG's. Despite how they moved the ball, St. Louis still only had 1 TD to show for it.

#69 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

Sent you a pm Daniel

#70 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,666 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

I admit laughing when I saw the fake punt highlight. Philbin took notes when Tebow did that to him lol. The Tebow punt play is catching on.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#71 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,890 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

I admit laughing when I saw the fake punt highlight. Philbin took notes when Tebow did that to him lol. The Tebow punt play is catching on.

. I know I speak for all Dolphins fans when I say this: it's so refreshing for us to have a coach who has the balls to make that kind of call late in a game. I'm so used to the play not to lose philosophies employed by losers like Wannschmuck and Sparano that I nearly fainted when we ran that fake. Even if it didn't work, I would've been okay with it because it's nice to know we have a coach who plays to win and isn't afraid to make a high risk/high reward call like that.

Edited by MadDog2020, 16 October 2012 - 08:02 PM.

#72 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,179 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

To be a bit of a negative nancy, I didn't love that St. Louis was able to pile on the yards.

The Rams finally have an offensive coordinator that know how to get them most out of a limited bunch. Don't discount the Rams moving forward. Schottenheimer made Sanchez look like a great QB when it counted. Bradford is going to be a great QB in a few years.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#73 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

The Rams finally have an offensive coordinator that know how to get them most out of a limited bunch. Don't discount the Rams moving forward. Schottenheimer made Sanchez look like a great QB when it counted. Bradford is going to be a great QB in a few years.

Maybe. But, at least to this point of the season, the Rams' offense has been fairly anemic.
Posted Image

#74 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,179 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

Maybe. But, at least to this point of the season, the Rams' offense has been fairly anemic.

Schott's system is pretty intricate and takes longer to learn than most, so I expect them to be more of a factor every week.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#75 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:50 AM

Huge week this week and so excited for this game! Any Fin fans attending the game and want to tailgate with my group http://www.dolfansny...-info-you-need/

#76 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,890 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:28 AM

Huge week this week and so excited for this game! Any Fin fans attending the game and want to tailgate with my group http://www.dolfansny...-info-you-need/

. Word. Be loud and proud. I'd go this week, but they lose every time I see them play the Jets, either at the Meadowlands, or in Miami. Too big a game this week. Not risking it lol.

Edited by MadDog2020, 23 October 2012 - 07:34 AM.

#77 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

Awesome stuff.

I'll be there. Been to two Jets/Dolphins games, the fake spike game and the Monday night debacle. So perhaps wins alternate when I'm there.
Posted Image

#78 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,179 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:17 AM

I actually enjoy watching the Fins/Jets games because they are typically always close. I think the Fins on a bye is a huge advantage...and they are better coached.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#79 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,890 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

Posted Image. 30-9. Run and tell THAT sh!t homeboy.

Edited by MadDog2020, 28 October 2012 - 03:14 PM.

#80 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

..and the fish should've won the 2 OT games against Arizona & the Jets. They could easily have a 6-2.. 7-1 record.

The Dolphins are for real.

Edited by Beezer34, 28 October 2012 - 03:20 PM.

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users