GAME THREAD: Rangers @ Devils 7.30 pm ET

Derek21

Surprised nobody put this up yet. Especially being that it's a huge four-point swing game between two bitter rivals. :evil:

Anyway, looks like Weekes is starting for the Rangers. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? It has nothing to do with him but Lundqvist has been off almost a week already. Brodeur could have played all eight Olympic games and he still wouldn't get any time off. Aside from that, this is a possible playoff preview. So I want the best goalie in there.

Well, the last time they played the Rangers ended the Devils big winning streak. Might the tables be reversed tonight? I hope not.

Enjoy the game!

Edited by Derek21

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha... :boogie::boogie: Lets Go Biatches!! :boogie::boogie:

I have a *feeling*..positive thinking people...

ha... :boogie::boogie: Lets Go Biatches!! :boogie::boogie:

I have a *feeling*..positive thinking people...

As Puddy would say.."we're the Devils..we're number one..don't mess with the DEVILSSSSSS"

goal? by who?

Gomer, or as Chico calls him, "Hockey's Answer to the Galloping Ghost".

Oh, and Marshall gets payback on Kasperminus. But not as violent. A right hand to the face, Kasper goes down, Marsh sits for 2, most of which the Devils have killed off as we head to the second period.

Gomez got the goal on a rebound anna. Awful play by Ward and the whole D was flat footed.

P.S. Grant Marshall is officially on my hit list. It should've been four.

Ah, a goal and then sweet revenge on Kasparaitis. Old time hockey.

Sweet revenge? More like a punk move. At least Kaspar hit him in a race for the puck. Marshall has lost some respect.

Wow, that was a blatant sucker punch, as soon as it happened I though they'd give him a roughing doule minor and game misconduct. Yet only 2 minutes. We were very lucky there. I wasn't even sure the initial Kasparaitis hit was an intent to injure, obviously Grant did.

Campbell will probably review it and give him a game.

Edited by '7'

Sweet revenge? More like a punk move. At least Kaspar hit him in a race for the puck. Marshall has lost some respect.

Live as a punk, die by a punk. Kasparaitis got exactly what he deserved and the Rangers nicely folded up on that power play.

If Kasparaitis would fight Marshall, Marshall would certainly oblige. But since we all know that's not going to happen, Marshall did the next best thing.

Gomez got the goal on a rebound anna. Awful play by Ward and the whole D was flat footed.

Maybe it should have been four but Kaspar deserved every bit of that Derek and you know it. It was no Bertuzzi act or Hatcher to Roenick but it was a, "Watch out Kaspar because someday someone is really going to take your head off" warning.

Edited by devilsrule33

Live as a punk, die by a punk. Kasparaitis got exactly what he deserved and the Rangers nicely folded up on that power play.

If Kasparaitis would fight Marshall, Marshall would certainly oblige. But since we all know that's not going to happen, Marshall did the next best thing.

Hit the guy when he's facing him. He could have. He chose the other option.

Anyway, the Rangers played only a few shifts that period and got what they deserved.

In a race for the puck? Are you kidding me?

Marshall was totally justified in punching him in the face. He showed restraint, IMO.