CONGRATS TO MARTY BRODEUR...NEW SHUTOUT KING #104!

ThreeCups

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says it all...brilliant game, great saves in a game to determine 1st place in the ENTIRE NHL! God, Marty is awesome! CONGRATULATIONS MARTY! You earned this one! I wonder how bad Crosby, Malkin, & Co. did not want this record to be broken against them!

I never heard of this guy you mention (Marten Brodure?) but he must be pretty good.

Congrats to Marty - a great Hall of fame career with another historic night in the net!

Does this mean we can officially trade in the "MAR-TY'S BET-TER" chant for "MAR-TY'S THE BEST"?

Congrats, Marty.

I think he's earned it...(and it would really annoy the Stranger fans.)

Congrats Marty!! We're so proud of you!

I find it interesting that with this record set tonight...if this were Patrick Roy, Hasek, someone like that, ESPN would have had it up on their website within seconds after the record was established.

A check of the ESPN site less than 60 seconds ago and this thing isn't even a blip on their radar.

Typical.

Edited by DinoCosta

I find it interesting that with this record set tonight...if this were Patrick Roy, Hasek, someone like that, ESPN would have had it up on their website within seconds after the record was established.

A check of the ESPN site less than 60 seconds ago and this thing isn't even a blip on their radar.

Typical.

Not surprising to me at all. They will mention it for 4 seconds on SportsCenter...