The Official comprehensive thread of CHICO-ISM and DOC-TRUISMS

El Diablo

What happened to that guy sitting in front of me... the one with the winter cap w/ Islander colors ? I just realized he disappeared...

Huh? I don't remember any such person...whoa, late at responding to this one! :doh1:

Just remember that other family with their names on their jerseys. What was it? Hanker? Wanker? Oh maybe that first one... :giggle:

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chico doesn't make any sense...

"Cam has, has bitten off the biggest chunk that he's had probably since he's been in the national hockey league, And Mcgratton is regarded as one of the best fighters in the ahh..... entire league."

Devs vs Sens during the Jansen and Mcgratton fight.

Sunday afternoon in the pre-game was a classic! Chico was along side Matt Loughlin responding to a fan e-mail asking to explain the +/- scoring system.

Chico says "Whenever a team is at even strength, like 3-on-3, 4-on-4, 5-on-4, and a goal is scored by your team you get a plus if you are on the ice."

And Loughlin just stood by and smiled.

Sunday afternoon in the pre-game was a classic! Chico was along side Matt Loughlin responding to a fan e-mail asking to explain the +/- scoring system.

Chico says "Whenever a team is at even strength, like 3-on-3, 4-on-4, 5-on-4, and a goal is scored by your team you get a plus if you are on the ice."

And Loughlin just stood by and smiled.

Gotta give Matt kudos for not just breaking out in laughter...imagine if it was Chico and Stan...oy...I was in stitches when I heard Chico say that...about 2 sentences later is said it as 5 on 5 :lol:

Gotta give Matt kudos for not just breaking out in laughter...imagine if it was Chico and Stan...oy...I was in stitches when I heard Chico say that...about 2 sentences later is said it as 5 on 5 :lol:

Devs pre game:

"Marc Andre Fleury was 7 when Marty Brodeur was born" :doh1:

"Gomez and Elias are kinda like Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. They dont always do movies together, but when they do, its something special."

----------

Matt Laughlin: Now Chico loves his hot dogs here at Montreal... I'm not going to say how many hot dogs he had, but it was many.

Chico: I'll say it. I had eight.

Edited by aylbert

Matt Laughlin: Now Chico loves his hot dogs here at Montreal... I'm not going to say how many hot dogs he had, but it was many.

Chico: I'll say it. I had eight.

What I loved was when Matt said that 4 of those 8 had two hot dogs in the bun! Chico is the man! Then they went right from that to the Gionta goal, classic. :P

OMG what was it Chico said after the return from break? After the first Gomer goal.... "post to post, coast to coast, the Devils very own version of the galloping ghost?" If i never hear that again it will be too soon...sounded way too much like the pens or rangers play by play guys!!!

True but that never stopped me in the past...but I'd have to be very hungry so if I went to the game right after work I'd be eatin' those nasty hot dogs. Mountain Dew is good for washing them down though. :D

I'll only do the Hebrew Nationals at the CAA - a little more but they are way better than whatever armadillo theyre making the other ones with...

OMG what was it Chico said after the return from break? After the first Gomer goal.... "post to post, coast to coast, the Devils very own version of the galloping ghost?" If i never hear that again it will be too soon...sounded way too much like the pens or rangers play by play guys!!!

On another board, I've heard fans call him the "Mexican Missile"