NJDevs.com Keepers

Elias Sports Bureau

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where Elias Sports Bureau is these days to have the final say on all these goings on?

ESB left the site because it was too negative.

RD took over, but she left the site because it was non-appreciative.

DM said he would take over, but the first post of this thread still says the last update was by RD.

DM said he would take over, but the first post of this thread still says the last update was by RD.

He did? I must've missed that.

At one point, ESB said something about possibly making me the assistant keeper of the keepers. However, since I can no longer edit posts, we'd have to do something else, like start a new thread while carrying over all the old stuff.

Thanks for the update Don. BTW who is that in your pic?

It's Jim Perry. You might remember him from famous game shows such as "Card Sharks", or the infamous Canadian game show "Definition". He's my favorite game show host of all time... his big chin always reminded me of Guy Smiley from Sesame Street. I love running games, such as the trivia forum.. almost all of my presentations for french class are some form of game or another... mostly game show rip-offs. We've done Jeopardy, Wheel, Family Feud.... I tried doing Weakest Link, but I figured that would just become a popularity contest. And the people out in the first round wouldn't get much out of the game. So for the rest of the trivia contest, I'll be using game show hosts like Rowdy has done with mascots and I thought I would start with my all time favorite. :) Monty Hall will likely be next. :)

Rowdy: From DM in the other keepers thread:

"I'd prefer to not go locking and merging threads for the moment. So those who would like to have claim keepership of something use the old thread. I will update it."

It's Jim Perry. You might remember him from famous game shows such as "Card Sharks", or the infamous Canadian game show "Definition".

Aaaaah, I'm not familiar with him. I don't hail from these parts (from across the pond). The pic you have just looks exceedingly like Alan Partridge (a spoof talk-show presenter).

Aaaaah, I'm not familiar with him. I don't hail from these parts (from across the pond). The pic you have just looks exceedingly like Alan Partridge (a spoof talk-show presenter).

What? BBC doesn't pick up Canadian game shows? :P

• 6 months later...

OK....this thread needs updating, given the changes that have happened over the last little while...eg Lowell Devils etc.

Also....someone, I can't remember who is claiming keepership of David Clarkson....I would like to propose a co-keepership....due to Fidgetess giving up keepership of all minor league players, they are now up for grabs.

To add to this....I am willing to re-do the list in a new thread to keep it all organised is people still would like to claim keepership of people, places, things, memories etc of all things Devilicious.

Just post here is you wish me to do this and I'll get the ball rolling.

I guess i come here to be a keeper? idk..i want to be the keeper of the sprite in marty's water bottle if possible...