GDT: Alert: Domestic Violence Showdown Gio VS Gio (Mtl @ NJ). 3/16/13

Devil Fan

Sorry. You're right. I'm just so used to it I blurred the words together.

Hahahaa! No sh!t. But if it were Brody in there that kid playing his first NHL game woulda scored.

26 minutes into game before Zajac wins his 1st F/O.

I'm with Lemaire on this... DEVS loosing 70% of the faceoffs tonight,  just turnovers you have to defend against and destroys PP.

No wonder there's a lack of scoring.

That's why we seriously need to look at guys like Steckel and Nichol. They're money on the facoff.

This just in.... Plekanec named to Canadian Olympic Low dive team. I'd have given him 2 for that sh!t.

Edited by Masked Fan

Pretty even game, which given the fact that montreal basically leads the standings (sans pits) means that we must be pretty darn good as well. Moose is finally playing well, Kovy needs to go get some good juju somehow, hes totally cursed.

How any of you can think this is anything more than garbage hockey is astounding. Absolutely pathetic performance by both teams. What a waste for the sellout crowd

Easily the worst hockey I've ever watched

Edited by devlman

sh!t. Guess Plekanec deserved it after taking that brutal hit ..... when he dove onto the ice.

Could somebody explain the Quebec Nordiques jerseys for me? Is the NHL expanding or do some people just really not like the Habs? A bit confused haha.

Damn...2-1 :(

A bunch of Quebeco's come down to Jersey several times a year to show Buttman that there is NHL support there and they want one of the leagues future expansion clubs.

OK Boys, Moose kept us in it there, now get the man some goal support!!!!!

Habs are friggin buzzin, eh?!