Brodeur vs Avery: The Feud continues

MantaRay

You're hooked

How is your girlfriend doing with the thought of being with Henrique? She must be excited !

You should ask your parent to get you a new cell phone with lessons.

Maybe I missed it if something happened on here but what did he do to you that you feel the need to be this digusting towards him?

You're hooked

How is your girlfriend doing with the thought of being with Henrique? She must be excited !

Do you still have nude photos of your girlfriend on your cell phone?

WTF is wrong with you? This is honestly ban material. If you were some new poster, I'm sure you'd already be gone.

You're hooked

Do you still have nude photos of your girlfriend on your cell phone?

Do you have any family members that still talk to you, or that ever did?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LD is acting worse than Avery, which is mind-boggling.  

Yes the ignore feature exists, but even with that his personal attacks shouldn't be overlooked.  But that's what happens when you become almost unmoderated for all intents and purposes.  For all the crap people give HF being over-officious, at least the moderators there would nip this kind of thing in the bud with the first post.

The only thing you can really do here is hit the report button on posts where DM/msweet/whoever get it sent to them via PM but until two minutes ago I didn't know it still existed cause it gets shaded out (to the left of the quote buttons which aren't shaded out).

Edited by NJDevs4978

We all try to enjoy ourselves on here and be a family but this is why people can never share details of their personal life with others on here - and that sucks, because it makes the board so much better; such as in Marty's "Devils trip to Florida" thread. DevilDan said it best a week ago in that thread: "This is why we can't have nice things" and again, it's really a shame.

There is no excuse, none, for making the kind of comments that LD is making - they are worse than just about any trolling that's done on these boards, and there have been some real a$$holes who have been banned - so that's saying something.

Edited by Neb00rs

Dear DM and NJDevs;

Either LD or I am leaving. I'm dead serious. If he isn't banned for talking vulgar about my girlfriend, I don't want to be here any more. I'm sure you're all weeping at the thought of me leaving (irony), but I cannot continue to visit a website where sexual comments about my girlfriend is allowed and yields no consequences. I have him on ignore, but that won't stop me from seeing it when others obviously quote him.

If this type of behavior is allowed in this community, I no longer wish to be a part of it.

Go read the thread about my trip to florida, that's where it happened. I have looked over all of my posts and have no idea what set him off.

I saw that thread, I don't understand how/why he would attack you like that randomly.

Its one thing to not like a poster but the way he has been attacking you is completely uncalled for.

No loss, LD alternated between being a troll, a clown, and a troublemaker for years.  Board just got better for sure.

Just announced: they will raise a banner to the rafters honoring this accomplishment by the Queen when the Rangers return home from their road trip. Messier will be MOC. The whole '94 team will be there too.

It's called honoring history. Passing Richter and Giacomin was pretty significant. It was nice just to recognize the accomplishments and have two former players back. The Rangers don't have much. But it's the one thing they get right. As for the 'feud,' it's old and tired. Brodeur took the bait because that's who he is. And that has held true the entire season. In many ways, MB30 has become a Devils curse. Bigger than the team concept they preach. Not the way anyone envisioned his Devils career concluding.

Just announced: they will raise a banner to the rafters honoring this accomplishment by the Queen when the Rangers return home from their road trip. Messier will be MOC. The whole '94 team will be there too.

Lol, I actually had the naivety to think this was a joke. What an embarrassing franchise.

Edited by Neb00rs