New signature Bot

DevilMinder

Oh and crasher, can you reduce yours? it takes three whole blackberry screens to scroll past your signature.

:rofl:

:whistling: how many screens does my KAOPECTATE take? :unsure:

There is a text limit as well MB3tter, it was 80 but I changed it to 300 letters. Try and see if it works now.

Oh and crasher, can you reduce yours? it takes three whole blackberry screens to scroll past your signature.

Some guys buy fancy sports car to compensate for their lack of size but Crasher relies on his sig

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

http://img198.imageshack.us/content.php?page=done&l=img198/3325/brodeurgrunge3cups.png&via=mupload (just click on it to see yhe HTML,url etc.)

There is my signature: (up) ^

450x150 (dimensions) (that is suposed to be ok i think)

146 kb (that is suposed to be ok)

And when i try to put it as my new signature with the image shack HTML it is written:

[#10211] You may only use up to lines of text in your signature.

I don't understand what that means!=(

Could you please tell me what i am doing wrong or what i need to do because this sucks's and DR worked to do this signature for me!

P.S DevRickus signature has the same dimensions than mine and he can put it as his signtures...why not me?

Devilfan =)

Edited by Devs3cups

Fixed!

So here's what happened: The new version of the board comes with its own signature limiting abilities, and the defaults are supposed to be unlimited. However, for whatever reason it took it the other way around and forbade any changes at all. A quick slap upside the head got it working the way it's supposed to. Right now it's set for unlimited, but DM may decide to impose limits if he deems it necessary.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.