Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what you all think is hard driving quality hockey is sh!t spread thick by the Flyers. I have no interest in rooting for a team playing like that sh!t. I'm sorry I just dont care for it. I like to win, I do -- but I think the Flyers look sh!tty sloppy sh!t play and if they win with it I dont fvcking want to win honestly.

Thank god we're starting the third on a fresh PP.

For as horrendous the power play has been, it would be a helluva time for them to score and tie this up. It may not technically be a must win but I don't see how the Devils win this series without winning this game. Gotta take the 3rd Devils!

zuby has been best player entire series

For as horrendous the power play has been, it would be a helluva time for them to score and tie this up. It may not technically be a must win but I don't see how the Devils win this series without winning this game. Gotta take the 3rd Devils!

devils do play strong third perids.

That was a rollercoaster 45 seconds of hockey play to say the least. I honestly don't know what to say about this series so far. I'm stunned on almost every level. I'm really at a loss for words. Out of all of the possible outcomes, I never would have predicted this scenario at this point. Man, I'm still shaking my head.

You can't blame Marty. How frustrating must it be for him to watch from his own net our one offensive play... give it to Kovalchuk and watch him dipsy doodle and then pray.

I was just thinking the same thing :evilcry:

What the fvck are you all watching? Please -- go be Flyer fans -- seriously

:argh:

What's wong with you? Are we not allowed to be upset with the team's play or effort or have a different perspective on the game than you and still be Devils' fans? NO one is criticizing you so why are you attacking us? We'd like to stick together so why don't u go be a Flyer's fan? Should we all be sitting here saying, "Well we are playing a very good game with tip top effort and still can't win. NO big deal." ?????????????/