#61 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

Plan B is for BARCH! :rolleyes:

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#62 hockey9

hockey9

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

doan wants 4 years. I wouldn't touch him. I think we'll trade for someone cause of all the dmen we have. I say you put tedenby on the first line with zajac and kovey. Tedenby has a lot of skill and upside and we have to give him a chance. He is a skilled player that has to play with skill players what better than zajac and kovey. Than I would move henrique to the wing and turn him into a shoot first player which he can do. Put him on second line with Elias ans josefson who is a pass first center. I would love to see that or sign or sign semin to a one year deal if we can as a trial contract. But I don't think we can give up on Teddy. And I am expecting a trade with some dmen.

#63 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:22 PM

doan wants 4 years. I wouldn't touch him. I think we'll trade for someone cause of all the dmen we have. I say you put tedenby on the first line with zajac and kovey. Tedenby has a lot of skill and upside and we have to give him a chance. He is a skilled player that has to play with skill players what better than zajac and kovey. Than I would move henrique to the wing and turn him into a shoot first player which he can do. Put him on second line with Elias ans josefson who is a pass first center. I would love to see that or sign or sign semin to a one year deal if we can as a trial contract. But I don't think we can give up on Teddy. And I am expecting a trade with some dmen.

well that's a solid first post. I've seen way worse :P welcome aboard

www.SterioDesign.com

#64 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

Good centers are rare, I would much rather leave Henrique where he is if he remains as successful as he was last season. When it comes to young players it is imperative to not fix what isn't broken if you don't have to. I agree with you about Teddy though. I really like him and hope to god that NJ gives him another shot.

815631765.gif

#65 hockey9

hockey9

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

Good centers are rare, I would much rather leave Henrique where he is if he remains as successful as he was last season. When it comes to young players it is imperative to not fix what isn't broken if you don't have to. I agree with you about Teddy though. I really like him and hope to god that NJ gives him another shot.

I have a good feeling about Teddy if he gets a good chance to play and play with skilled players like zajac and kovey, I mean he was our best prospect since parise. And I know its hard to tell now but we have a prospect winger Reid boucher who I think will be really really good and I think he has a shot this year to play if not than next. He played for sarnia sting last year without yakopov and had 3 less goals than him. He is a natural goal scorer and I hope he makes the roster but I don't think hhe will this year.

I agree with you on henrique but he is a versatile player that can play both and I think he will be a 30+ goal scorer playing a shoot first style along side elias and the pass first center josefson.

#66 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,928 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

I have a good feeling about Teddy if he gets a good chance to play and play with skilled players like zajac and kovey, I mean he was our best prospect since parise. And I know its hard to tell now but we have a prospect winger Reid boucher who I think will be really really good and I think he has a shot this year to play if not than next. He played for sarnia sting last year without yakopov and had 3 less goals than him. He is a natural goal scorer and I hope he makes the roster but I don't think hhe will this year.

I agree with you on henrique but he is a versatile player that can play both and I think he will be a 30+ goal scorer playing a shoot first style along side elias and the pass first center josefson.

Tedenby our best prospect since Parise!? Zajac, Fayne and Henrique say hi. I wouldn't hold your breath for Tedenby to produce. Does he have potential? Yeah. But it seems like he has a ways to go to be a full time NHLer

#67 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,221 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

Tedenby our best prospect since Parise!? Zajac, Fayne and Henrique say hi. I wouldn't hold your breath for Tedenby to produce. Does he have potential? Yeah. But it seems like he has a ways to go to be a full time NHLer

Larsson wants to know whassup

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#68 hockey9

hockey9

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

I said was larsson is a defensemen not foward same with fayne and henrique wasn't that highly thought of when we drafted him when we drafted tedenby they said he was our best PROSPECT since parise meaning he didn't play in the NHL yet

#69 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,623 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:50 PM

hockey9 welcome to the boards! If you don't mind me asking, any relation to Par9?

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#70 hockey9

hockey9

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

HockeysFuture.com- "Tedenby is by far and away the most exciting and offensively-gifted prospect the Devils have had in the organization since Zach Parise and has the potential to turn into a Martin St. Louis type of player."

hockey9 welcome to the boards! If you don't mind me asking, any relation to Par9?

Thank you! And no I'm not

#71 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,928 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:12 PM

I thought he was referring to the period from 03-08

#72 hockey9

hockey9

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:18 PM

I thought he was referring to the period from 03-08

Yes I was he was our best offensive prospect since parise from 03-08.

#73 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,221 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

Ah, I don't see where that's specified in the quote, but aiiiiight.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#74 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,623 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

Tedenby is certainly the most offensively-gifted...not most offensively responsible but certainly has great potential. I've always supported the guy getting back in the lineup.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#75 JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

We didn't lose Zach Parise

HE left US

:huh:

#76 Microwavepizza

Microwavepizza

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

i really don't see Lou doing anything else this summer in terms of an FA... MAYBE a trade, but from the looks of it... our current lineup is pretty much it...

barring any random players from Albany who play real well during camp

Plan "B" to Lou is... status quo
POTATO!!!

#77 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

Two words:

Michal Handzus
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#78 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,009 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:06 PM

Two words:

Hot tub.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#79 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:00 PM

andrei kostitsyn could be the solution

#80 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:21 PM

andrei kostitsyn could be the solution

It would cover the Poni/Sykora solution.

believe-zubrus.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users