N.F.L. Week 17

CRASHER

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, with the way they've played the last few weeks they should be loaded for bear if anything. Is the weather a factor in Carolina though? I'm too lazy to look up a weather report.

This Jet game might be harder than people think, Ochocinco swears the Bengals are going all out, for what that's worth. They've been struggling too so maybe they think finding their game's more important than rest.

Seriously, with the way they've played the last few weeks they should be loaded for bear if anything. Is the weather a factor in Carolina though? I'm too lazy to look up a weather report.

This Jet game might be harder than people think, Ochocinco swears the Bengals are going all out, for what that's worth. They've been struggling too so maybe they think finding their game's more important than rest.

They haven't mentioned the weather on the NFL Network... and if I'm going out and playing goalie in these winds.... fvck that... get the HELL out there!!!!

The Bengals can go all out and play their guys all game... to me it's more about WHAT PLAYS and formations they run that matters... if they go vanilla on offense and defense (they should)... they won't beat a team throwing the kitchen sink at them......

Should the Jets cough this up, it would be monumental. The pump'up job alone from past Jets, should WILL them to victory, if nothing else. I fully anticipate Woody to lay on the theatrics real thick for tonight's game, (on primetime TV no less) being it's the last time we'll play in Giants Stadium. I want motivation coming from everywhere! I want Martin to be there, along with Namath. I want Chrebet.. Riggins.. Lott.. Turner.. Philbin.. Hill.. Mawae.. Toon.. Maynard.. Gastineau.. Shuler.. Klecko.. Monk.. Lewis.... all of them! Sh!t, even bring back Pennington...

...either way, JUST WIN!

So now Welker's done and magically the Colts are off the hook for last week because a key player on another team got hurt going for some record (ironically Brees was sitting to protect a record) :P

It also makes the Bengals think long and hard about going for it tonight.

Colts won't be "off the hook" unless they win the Super Bowl. Their prior track record of blowing home playoff games after resting doesn't give them that out.

The Patriots actually put Brady & Moss back in after taking them out late in the 2nd. My speculation is that Brady is using the time as live practice with Edleman whose running all the Welker plays and has been thrown to a ton.

Pat White of the Dolphins got carted off on a backboard in a scary scene in Miami. He was moving his hands.

Wonder if Tony The Walrus Sporano finally takes off those glasses in the postgame new conference. have some class already...

...I know. I loved seeing his fat @ss face pout on the sidelines after the last pick. Love it!

EDIT: You know (if the Jets blow this tonight) you and I are setting ourselves up for Eric to come in here, and dance on our graves. :P

Edited by Beezer34

...I know. I loved seeing his fat @ss face pout on the sidelines after the last pick. Love it!

EDIT: You know (if the Jets blow this tonight) you and I are setting ourselves up for Eric to come in here, and dance on our graves. :P

yep, will be nothing new! But at least we've avoided the nightmare miracle scenario where we're out of the playoffs and miami somehow squeeks in.

yep, will be nothing new! But at least we've avoided the nightmare miracle scenario where we're out of the playoffs and miami somehow squeeks in.

-lol, too true. Now THAT would be Hell on Earth.

This reminds me of all the Devil fans giving the Ranger final score a freaking standing ovation during the second intermission of Game 7 last year. I just rolled my eyes, knowing we had our own work to do. Of course we paid for that soon enough :P

Not to mention the Houston win gives the Bengals a little more to play for, depending on whether they want to face the team that'll wind up in sixth by beating us.

you do realize that the jets will prob not win tonight right?

A freaking GIANTS fan is gonna talk smack now?! I can't remember the last time I saw as big a laydown in the NFL as your team pulled. There've been teams losing more games down the stretch but just quitting and losing by superhuge margins is mind-boggling.

Edited by Hasan4978

A freaking GIANTS fan is gonna talk smack now?! I can't remember the last time I saw as big a laydown in the NFL as your team pulled. There've been teams losing more games down the stretch but just quitting and losing by superhuge margins is mind-boggling.

hey man, not my fault they dont have heart aside from steve smith, boss, Eli and tuck, you can throw in Hixon too. just saying dont go after the dolphins before you may or may not lose. A Socal boy in the snow and wind, then throw in giants stadium, im taking Palmer every time...thats is if they play him

hey man, not my fault they dont have heart aside from steve smith, boss, Eli and tuck, you can throw in Hixon too. just saying dont go after the dolphins before you may or may not lose. A Socal boy in the snow and wind, then throw in giants stadium, im taking Palmer every time...thats is if they play him

1. Hasan wasn't talking sh!t about Miami, he was telling the other 2 not to rub salt in the wounds before they are in as well.

2.Palmer is fro SoCal as well.

1. Hasan wasn't talking sh!t about Miami, he was telling the other 2 not to rub salt in the wounds before they are in as well.

2.Palmer is fro SoCal as well.

i know it wasnt directed at him. Palmer has shown he can perform in the cold and that Sanchez has not.

i know it wasnt directed at him. Palmer has shown he can perform in the cold and that Sanchez has not.

Oh, ok, I thought you were going after Hasan, my bad. And I was just pointing out that the SoCal part doesn't matter.

Oh, ok, I thought you were going after Hasan, my bad. And I was just pointing out that the SoCal part doesn't matter.

its cool man, i did kinda make it sound like i was, but i wasmt. it shouldnt matter but i dont think hes ever been in what he'll be in tonight