GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

lazer

DevsMan and Slasher need to stop bithcing at each other. seriously. Count your blessings and move one.

Too many guys on here that get their creeds from bumper stickers and "No Fear" t-shirts.

Steps people, steps.

The Devils will win the cup again, just not this year. In fact I'm totally confident that the Devils will return to the SCF before the Kings do.

Trim the fat, sign some folks, give some folks a shot. Work from there.

Agree. Kings = Florida marlins. Get a bunch of stars, make a run at a title

DevsMan and Slasher need to stop bithcing at each other. seriously. Count your blessings and move one.

Too many guys on here that get their creeds from bumper stickers and "No Fear" t-shirts.

Steps people, steps.

The Devils will win the cup again, just not this year. In fact I'm totally confident that the Devils will return to the SCF before the Kings do.

Trim the fat, sign some folks, give some folks a shot. Work from there.

I totally agree with this sentiment. I just don't like this whole "devils are fvcking pathetic losers" because they are losing.

I am honestly really damn proud of this team. A combination of factors, some the devils can control and some they can't are contributing to this.

For those of us who were there and saw it.....Know how the Red Wings fans felt in 95.

It's basically playing out the same way, lose close ones at home, get whomped on the road. Only difference is we weren't the favorite going into this series, and LA's showing why. I don't think DeBoer will pull a Scotty Bowman after Game 3, he has to realize this team is just shot anyway. All he can do is put in guys like Sykora, Tallinder, whatever and hope that sparks something.

Edited by NJDevs4978

You are pumped until the first sign of trouble and then flood the board with your emo outbursts. We get it you think this team that reached the SCF and best two rivals on the way are a bunch of pathetic losers. Thank you.

Therein lies the difference between us. You're fine seeing this team get to Finals and be embarrassed. I want to at least see them stand up in a most critical game and show some pride. No, i dont expect them to win every year but if you're going to get to the Finals and then show zero pride in the biggest game of the series then you deserve criticism. There's no EMO or whatever the hell you call it in that statement.

Secondly, if you voiced your frustration I'd be fine seeing you do so, because fans get emotional and pissed off when their team doesnt play well or show pride. But to jump on me for doing so makes you a condescending homer.

Now, that was easy to read, right?

If we were in the stands and I was shouting expletives out of frustration, I highly doubt you'd have the balls to call me out. So please... live and let live and give it a rest.

Edited by slasher72

You have an option, it's called the radio. I turned Eddie and Pierre off after they were trying to tell us how the first goal was a good call.

Was prolly one of the worst calls i've ever seen and I strongly believe it had changed the rythm of the game.

In a way which it cut what ever momemtum the Devils had.

How can you not blow a fvcking play off when the ref behind the net CANNOT EVEN SEE THE fvckING PUCK IT'S RIGHT UNDER BRODEUR PAD, HOW CAN YOU NOT BLOW THE fvckING WHISTLE.

It's disgusting, '' I can't see the puck, let the play continue for another 3 secs where the player keep hitting underneath the pad to get the puck''

fvck Buttman, fvck CBC, fvck you CBC seriously, never seen such a fvcking broadcoast against the Devils, my god, I had to endure this sh!t the entire series vs the rangers where they never EVER spoke about the Devils, always about the fvckING RANGERS.

and they tell me that's a good goal?

fvck off.

this is not even comparable to the 2001 Devils losing to the Avalanche,...Brodeur is up there no one else to help him.

I cried for hours after they lost vs the Avalanche(9years old) 11years later and it's...

I think this is less painful than 2001.

Like CR1976 once said this is more like running through a saw at full speed rather than a slow torturous death like in 2001 when we were up 3 games to 2

anyone opposed to starting moose in game 4? not that marty's been horrible. the whole fvcking team is to blame for what's happening in this series. give marty a night off, we have 4 games to win now.

Marty'll have three months to rest if they lose Game 4. You don't rest your starting goalie in an elimination game, especially when he's the only one that looks like he's got any juice left, other than the fourth line.

Therein lies the difference between us. You're fine seeing this team get to Finals and be embarrassed. I want to at least see them stand up in a most critical game and show some pride. No, i dont expect them to win every year but if you're going to get to the Finals and then show zero pride in the biggest game of the series then you deserve criticism. There's no EMO or whatever the hell you call it in that statement.

Secondly, if you voiced your frustration I'd be fine seeing you do so, because fans get emotional and pissed off when their team doesnt play well or show pride. But to jump on me for doing so makes you a condescending homer.

Now, that was easy to read, right?

If we were in the stands and I was shouting expletives out of frustration, I highly doubt you'd have the balls to call me out. So please... live and let live and give it a rest.

Knock it off both of You! this is no time to turn this thread into a Diva competition.

I think this is less painful than 2001.

Like CR1976 once said this is more like running through a saw at full speed rather than a slow torturous death like in 2001 when we were up 3 games to 2

Well get back to me on that again in a month, this could be a drastically different team by then. At least in 2001, there was no real danger of the team breaking up. Yes in a vaccum, this loss (even if a sweep) isn't going to be anywhere near as annoying as that one, particualrly since Marty got outplayed by Roy. But Game 6 Rangers could be as good as it gets for a while.

Time to realize this team just isn't that good. Stop blaming the refs, NBC, bad ice, etc. Too many flaws from the coaching to the players. Question is will our GM actually address these flaws this summer or stay "status quo"?

Oh and I'm not upset at the team. They had a great run but it's time to face reality, and they're getting a good dose of it tonight..

Edited by Marv4Life

I totally agree with this sentiment. I just don't like this whole "devils are fvcking pathetic losers" because they are losing.

I am honestly really damn proud of this team. A combination of factors, some the devils can control and some they can't are contributing to this.

Your Damn Right....win or lose....I'm proud of what this team has done this season....17 years....5 times in the finals...3 cups....who else in the east has even come close....we're spoiled :P