R O L L C A L L F O R T R U E B E L I E V E R S

sheeps

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I thought that it was a new thread and was kinda confused to see that I had posted in it already... then I looked at the date.... anyways,

Its time to turn the momentum, a win tonight WILL turn the series around

An, oh yeah, I DO BELIEVE

First I thought that it was a new thread and was kinda confused to see that I had posted in it already... then I looked at the date.... anyways,

Yeah I was considering changing the topic title a bit so people wouldn't get all confused, but I didn't want to mess around with success -- if it worked before, why not again?

I had Kool-Aid... a Kool-Aid Burst to be specific.

OK.. what the hell, I'm aboard.

Lou is a genius and these guys are pulling this one out of there ass! Hell if I'm backing down now! Even if I do feel like I'm stepping outside in Bolivia with a guy named Butch by my side ....

Today I believe!!!!

C'mon Devils!!! Do it for the fans! (alright just do it for me... :P )

Today I have officially switched jerseys.

During the regular season I wore my Brodeur jersey with the three stanley cup pins on it.

Now I proudly wear my red Scott Stevens jersey!!!

GO DEVILS!

Hmmmm Apr 12 2003...one yr ago...."Where are the friggin batteries...I don't care about the pain shot...where are the friggin batteries...the game starts in 5 friggin minutes!!"...me 4 days after hip/knee surgery...not even sure they played that night but that is what I said a lot :D

The sky is not falling chicken little....have faith :)

I DEW BELIEVE!!!

I was going to post something but I would be bashed pretty bad. I believe we can come back but believing is alot different from thinking.

This is definitely NOT the thread for negativity, Jason! :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.