GDT: NJ Devils vs. NY Rangers - 12:30pm on NBC - Stadium Series Editio

Colin226

The Marty and Salvador hate is hilarious. All we need is gionta hate and this thread will be complete.

Nobody is playing defense out there, including Greene and Fayne. Zidlicky and gelinas have been terrible, But let's point out Salvador even though he's been one of the better ones today and is getting more playing time since gelinas has been benched. No goalie can be expected to keep a team in this game, but let's call Marty a washed up old man since it's easy to.

I'm convinced you're another one who doesn't watch the games and tends to defend guys you like and overlook everything else. Salvador in any situation has been terrible this season.

Edited by TheRedStorm

"Salvador hate is ridiculous"?

How can you make a case for that oaf to be on the team? He might be the least talented player skating on any team in the NHL this year. And I was at the Panthers game this weekend and watched Krys Barch.

Because he's dumb. Every thread he defends Salvador and when applicable Marty.

But it's not like sal is the only bad defense men today, it's just he constantly is bad and brings next to nothing to the table.

Pulling Marty now does nothing. If he was gonna get pulled it shoulda been 3 bad goals ago. Pete and Marty should lay in the bed they've made. I'm sure we won't hear the end of this game from rag fans for the next 50 years,

Yeah, because the 2 pts. in this game are somehow more valuable than any other ones. I'll take winning the previous three Rangers games this season and losing this one than the other way around.

Yeah, because the 2 pts. in this game are somehow more valuable than any other ones. I'll take winning the previous three Rangers games this season and losing this one than the other way around.

Great point really counters what I said, oh wait it doesn't. Full retard mode activate.