HENRIQUE

JakeDev

Up top 4th in terms of points production for the Devils and up to 7th in the league in terms of Rookie scoring in the NHL.

Lets just hope he can keep it up for the rest of the season.

We haven't produced many players like Henrique in a while.

nj.com: henrique makes record book, back to back game winning goals

The 21-year-old rookie has a long way to go to be compared with the Devils' all-time leading scorer, or even to linemate Zach Parise.

However, according to the Elias Sports Bureau, Henrique became the first Devils rookie to score game-winning goals in two straight games since Elias did it Nov. 8-10 in 1997.

Elias Sports Bureau :rofl:

• Like 1

Oats is so tidy. Clear thoughts. Clean solutions. And so not a loud mouth with the press. I need an "extremely fond of" smilie - I can't commit to the wub on this guy yet. After all I had dubbed him Eric of Phantom of the Opera fame back ion his playing days ... :blush: now I think he looks like Gene Tierney. - you know he does!

I love that I misread Henrique.

When our young'uns are physically calm in the NHL it's not the best sign. The majority of the time that is - because they are putting something on and will lose it when confronted with a really urgent situation or they're kind of not aware of what's going on.

Henrique at this point - seem like one of those guys that doesn't waste energy too much and then can turn it on a focus. I mean you see this stuff and you just pray it's the real deal I have to be honest. and his accepting accountability looks pretty awesome at this vantage point as well...

You can only hope... and pray and sweat and pray and hope. :P not like a competent NHLer is bad or anything but ... you know how it is... :P

real deal...imo

based on his numbers he put up last season and what he did in the ohl

"Put up the most OHL Playoff goals (with 20 in 19 games) to win the OHL Playoffs MVP “Wayne Gretzky 99 Award"

i think he'll have a couple 20-30 goal seasons and thats a win

You could also say he had a chance to take the 2009 Memorial Cup MVP home posting a line of 6 GP 4 G 5 A 9 Pts over the eventual winner Taylor Hall's 6 GP 2 G 6 A 8 Pts.