GDT: New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers 7pm

njdevil26

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW to those who know of the feed.... PLEASE keep it to yourself, do NOT give it out to anyone, i like it where it is, it is manageable for myself and the few mods i have as well as low profile for streaming...

those who know of the first feed... it exploded to 4500+ people (damn flyer fans) and i shut it down after it was over (we won the game by the way woo)

reading around on other boards, people are going crazy for a link...

i would love to keep this the way it is the whole season... so again... keep it to yourself! thanks!

and GO DEVILS TONIGHT!!! BEAT THOSE RAGS

Edited by Microwavepizza

anyone know the Rangers lineup?

Forwards: Avery, Dubinsky, Weise, Deveaux, Mitchell, Christensen, Anisimov, Miller, Thomas, Bourque, McColgan, Hagelin

D: Del Zotto, Girardi, Bell, Eminger, Erixon, McIlrath

G: Lundqvist, Talbot

http://twitter.com/#!/AGrossRecord/status/116250352759750656

http://twitter.com/#!/AGrossRecord/status/116250193745289217

Good sign the season is about to start when you see a GDT!:evil:. Kinda dumb the Devils aren't the home team since it's THEIR farm team's building, but whatever. The telecast will prob be heavily Ranjerk-biased judging from the fact it's only on MSG cause of the Rangers and the announcers (minus Chico) are Rangers announcers. Feel like Rodney Dangerfield - get no respect. Can't wait for the home opener - tix arrive today: sect 13 row 15!:burn:

Forwards: Avery, Dubinsky, Weise, Deveaux, Mitchell, Christensen, Anisimov, Miller, Thomas, Bourque, McColgan, Hagelin

D: Del Zotto, Girardi, Bell, Eminger, Erixon, McIlrath

G: Lundqvist, Talbot

http://twitter.com/#!/AGrossRecord/status/116250352759750656

http://twitter.com/#!/AGrossRecord/status/116250193745289217

Richards out with a groin issue.

Thats a full lineup though. Should be a good pre-season game.

Avery is gonna have his hands full tonight with Clarkson AND Janssen in the lineup.

God I've missed Devils hockey. This offseason seemed wayyy too long.

EDIT: Make that Boulton too :yea:

Yeah someone, (IE Janssen/Boulton) is going to be all over Avrey and or throw it down in the first few minutes I think.

My moneys on Janssen who is going to want to show all of us he still has it.

i said that above... but according to another poster, they are "home" at the Hartford arena... makes no sense why they are "home" at our AHL arena...

They aren't playing any games in Hartford. They play in Albany, Jersey, and Philly and then they go to Europe. More than likely, they had to have a "home" game, and Times Union worked best for them. Maybe a scheduling conflict in Hartford or something.

The Devils don't own the arena in Albany, so it's more than likely the Rangers contacted then arena directly. Lou probably isn't happy about it, but it probably didn't involve him.

They aren't playing any games in Hartford. They play in Albany, Jersey, and Philly and then they go to Europe. More than likely, they had to have a "home" game, and Times Union worked best for them. Maybe a scheduling conflict in Hartford or something.

The Devils don't own the arena in Albany, so it's more than likely the Rangers contacted then arena directly. Lou probably isn't happy about it, but it probably didn't involve him.

ahh the answer is here...thank you kind sir

Question to anyone using the feed... Hockey Night Live is on @ 6... Who is interested in a stream of that too? let me know (on here haha)

Im intrested Micro just lost the link from last year can you send it privatly?

As always from FL thank you!!!

Lets Go Devils