Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember at Steiners signing last year there was a dude with several sticks, jerseys, pucks and photos I mean boxes. That night, they were all over ebay. Thats the kind of sh!t that pisses me off. I go to get things signed for my own collection.

I thought it would help keep things organized. So in this thread, anything to do with upcoming signings, whos going, what it was like, post it here.

Upcoming:

Adam Henrique - 12/29 Sports Minded Unlimited. 630PM-8PM $20 Any Item.

Ilya Kovalchuk - 1/18 Park East. 6PM-8PM. $69 Any Item, $25 Inscriptions. $109 Photo Op. ALL PROCEEDS GOING TO YAROSLAVL VICTIMS FAMILY FUND.

Martin Brodeur - 2/28 Central Park Restaurant. 6PM-8PM. Any Item signed will be $89.00. $40 per inscription.

WHo do I contact for the kovalchuk signing????

I thought it would help keep things organized. So in this thread, anything to do with upcoming signings, whos going, what it was like, post it here.

Upcoming:

Adam Henrique - 12/29 Sports Minded Unlimited. 630PM-8PM $20 Any Item.

Ilya Kovalchuk - 1/18 Park East. 6PM-8PM. $69 Any Item, $25 Inscriptions. $109 Photo Op. ALL PROCEEDS GOING TO YAROSLAVL VICTIMS FAMILY FUND.

Martin Brodeur - 2/28 Central Park Restaurant. 6PM-8PM. Any Item signed will be $89.00. $40 per inscription.

Who do I contact for the kovalchuk signing???

No problem. I live a few towns over from there and would love to go to it, but I'm sure it will be too crazy for me. But maybe some other njdevs fans will be interested.

Its usually not that bad if you get there early. I have gone to the past two free signings that he does with them. As long as you are there like 30-45min early youll be fine. I just dont know what I would get signed. I already have a jersey signed.

Wasn't the parking for the last Parise All-American Ford event a pain in the ass? I remember someone had commented on it, but perhaps if anyone had experience they can share some tips!

The parking at All American Ford in Old Bridge (Parise's last free signing) was so much easier then the one before that (Hackensack). I parked and then was told that I couldnt park there it was for customers. I didnt move my car but the owner, im assuming thats who he was, said it half a dozen times atleast. I parked right out front. They wanted anyone that was there for the signing to park in a different lot that was a bit farther which isnt a big deal but I wasnt about to go out and move my car, thus loosing my spot in line becasue the few a$$holes behind me werent going to hold my spot.

I still suggest for anyone from here who is going to go atleast 30-45 min early. People take advantage of this being a free signing so you want to get to Parise when he is still chippy and happy and not pissed because someone wants him to sign 7 jerseys for free.

Wasn't the parking for the last Parise All-American Ford event a pain in the ass? I remember someone had commented on it, but perhaps if anyone had experience they can share some tips!

i got dropped off haha. the advantages of being a loser and living at home at my age

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.