Second Annual Devils / St. Patrick's Day Newark Bar Crawl

DaneykoIsGod

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1. Some of you are absurd. Nobody else besides 226 ever drank underage? Give me a break....

i doubt there is no one on this forum that can claim that. We all drank before 21 infact, I think in new jersey if your irish you drink before your 21. Thats how I was raised.

It's almost that time! Just a reminder, we're meeting in Newark Penn at 1:30. I think most of us know each other from previous crawls and whatnot, but if you're new and aren't sure, just find the biggest group of people wearing Devils gear and odds are that's us. We'll be congregated either in the bar or in the area just outside the bar/pizza joint/liquor store.

Any questions, ask 'em here. Time's running out.

Also, the map and list of bars in order is in the first post in this thread. I don't have the photoshop skills to combine the two.

So the list to the left is the order of the crawl? I cannot be there for the start. Would it be about 45 minutes at each bar starting at 1:30?

Last year everyone got kind of hung up at The Spot, I believe. So if you can't find the group, that's your best place to start looking :lol:

haha Yeah, we tried going to Scully's, but the place was so packed that we couldn't even get through the door. We just went back to The Spot and whooped it up.

And I haven't heard anything about Port 44, but it's right across the street from The Spot so we'll be able to see whether or not it's open.

Hey guys I had a great time tonight!! What a great win tonight and the pub crawl was great!! I had fun with all you guys and made a bunch of new friends!! BABY BLUE BABY BLUE!! lmao

Edited by ChilltownDevs2673

I blacked out at The Spot and woke up in the hospital. If anyone has any details that can help me piece the evening together, please PM me.

This must be what it feels like to get roofied.

lol wow. must have been a real good crawl!

Look at the bright side, you didn't wake up in a Police station or a gutter, so I would consider it a win.

I blacked out at The Spot and woke up in the hospital. If anyone has any details that can help me piece the evening together, please PM me.

This must be what it feels like to get roofied.

the best side story was in the last place I was in... I finally got a lil feisty with the Ranger Fan in the Penguin sweater and he started telling me how great Lundqvst is.... and I told him even Fleury was better....at this point he went "that's only cause he has great defensemen like Sergei Gonchar in front of him!!" at that point I started to walk away and if you think Gonchar is a GREAT defenseman (meaning one who plays DEFENSE) then you're so lost I have no point in arguing with you.... he turns with... well you're a 47 year old virgin who lives in mommy's basement and has no job.... I turned and went ... no sir I am 37 and run my own IT business.... and my friend cuts me off... "I know he's no virgin... he fvcked my roommate in college!!!"

Was such a win on so many levels :lol:

the best side story was in the last place I was in... I finally got a lil feisty with the Ranger Fan in the Penguin sweater and he started telling me how great Lundqvst is.... and I told him even Fleury was better....at this point he went "that's only cause he has great defensemen like Sergei Gonchar in front of him!!" at that point I started to walk away and if you think Gonchar is a GREAT defenseman (meaning one who plays DEFENSE) then you're so lost I have no point in arguing with you.... he turns with... well you're a 47 year old virgin who lives in mommy's basement and has no job.... I turned and went ... no sir I am 37 and run my own IT business.... and my friend cuts me off... "I know he's no virgin... he fvcked my roommate in college!!!"

Was such a win on so many levels :lol:

Wait the dude with Penguin Jersey was a Ranger Fan???

Great crawl wednesday, great group too. Unfortunaly the Lady Gaga's song is stuck in my head....

Wait the dude with Penguin Jersey was a Ranger Fan???

Great crawl wednesday, great group too. Unfortunaly the Lady Gaga's song is stuck in my head....

Yeah he was trying to be extra douchey since he knew he had no chance to win a fight with a Ranger jersey so he was "well at least I'll wear the jersey of a legend".....there was no doubt I was eventually going to mouth of on him :P