Devils at Rangers, Tuesday Feb 7

Triumph

Woo big game. Would love to be at this game, being at MSG when the devils win would be great.

LETS GO DEVILS

all i hear on fb nowadays is how the rangers are the best in the league. put it on them tonight, hit em, light em up, and shut them up. lets gooooo

Edited by Mayday

Oh crap

I'm right there with ya man. I can't believe we wouldn't stay with the hot hand. Wtf. I'm pissed.

Anyway I had a dream last night that the Devils were up 3-1 at some point in the game and that Tao scored. Yes, Tao.

Last time I dreamt the Devils were tied 3-3 in the third and we all know that's exactly what ended up happening last game. Let's see what happens tonight. A win would be so awesome but I need to calm myself and not expect too, too much. I'd take a point.

LGD!!

Also....

Cam+Janssen+New+Jersey+Devils+v+Phoenix+Coyotes+Tm6_mqfKQuNl.jpg

Is in tonight!!!

Staged fight time.

I gotta admit, I have zero issues with a fight erupting in the heat of the moment (Kovy), but the "Let's fight because that's what we do and we can't do much else" thing is really getting old.

Can't see Cam making much of a difference in this one, but he'll get his fight in. Whatever.