GDT: Hunger games, who will survive...part 1 (Philly @ NJ) 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

They had a rivalry Wednesday preview to this game and Simmonds said they were out to get revenge for the playoffs tonight. Funny that he failed to mention the previous two games that they couldn't get their "revenge" haha.

Side note, does anyone know when the doors open to the arena? Me and my brothers want to try to get a mystery puck but know we got to get there right when the doors open for that to happen. Thanks LGD

5:30PM.  Be sure to enter through the doors on the Lafayette side (the old Verizon cylinder) as that is the closest entrance to the pucks.

The Flyers REALLY don't have that swagger at the moment, this is a GREAT time to really pound them hard and let them cry about their season. Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!

Bryz sounds super positive here LOL

""You win both games and you're tied with them and you have a good chance to continue to battle for the playoffs," Bryzgalov told reporters after the team's practice Tuesday. "You lose both games, you're done. You're done. That's it. This is it. This is probably reality. You'd be eight points behind … and not many games to catch up. It would be very, very difficult. It's not going to depend on you [if you lose two], it's going to depend more on other teams than you. That's the importance of these games." (from http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=659782&navid=DL|NHL|home)

They had a rivalry Wednesday preview to this game and Simmonds said they were out to get revenge for the playoffs tonight. Funny that he failed to mention the previous two games that they couldn't get their "revenge" haha.

Side note, does anyone know when the doors open to the arena? Me and my brothers want to try to get a mystery puck but know we got to get there right when the doors open for that to happen. Thanks LGD

5:30PM. Be sure to enter through the doors on the Lafayette side (the old Verizon cylinder) as that is the closest entrance to the pucks.

You sure it isn't 6:00 because of the 7:30 start tonight?

Tonight we have the greatest announcer in the sport calling the game.

emrickdrive.jpg

Let's make the net look like this when we're done.

119wa9z.jpg

I think it's time for a replay of this. He's due.

david.gif

So let's not make Lou make this face.

lou2c.png

JUST WIN! LGD!

I'm going to the game right now. These fvcks better show up & score more than 3 for once!!!!!

Hopefully this is what this team needs to wake up, a game against a team that's "considered" a good team instead of all the teams we were "suppose" to beat.

without being mean or anything you're probably the person i'd never want to sit next to at a game lol May the lord be with those 2 persons on each sides