GDT: 4/24/12, Game 6 Quarterfinals Fla @ NJ

Derlique

Ok...they won't get eliminated on home ice fore a fifth consecutive time right?...dontknow.gif...we won't not make it out of the first round again right?...banghead.gif....we won't lose to a team that shows absolutely no class right?...puke.gif

LGD! You better win tonight...

Chances of Marty shutout: 68 percent.

fore ? is that a Freudian slip ?

:)

I can't say whether EagleJelly is a Rags fan or not, some people are pessimists & some are optimists. EJ is expecting the worst, which is fine

I'm just nervous right now. I think the Devs can win Game 6, but i'm not sure if they can win 2 straight.

We know the team can win a few as it reeled off 6 straight to end the season, but I'm not sure if they have the hunger/toughness to win twice against an equally-willed opponent

Kovy has waited his entire career for this moment...injured or not, time to put up a Clyde Frazier performance (for those old enough to remember) or Kirk Gibson/Curt Shilling for the younger fans

I too think the crowd will be on pins & needles until the first goal is scored.

I'm just nervous right now. I think the Devs can win Game 6, but i'm not sure if they can win 2 straight.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, especially with the way they have played the last 5 games. However, if you can't win 2 straight against a mediocre team like Florida, then this team has no business moving on to the next round. It can be done. It will be done. Start strong tonight. 4-1 Devils!

However, if you can't win 2 straight against a mediocre team like Florida, then this team has no business moving on to the next round.

This is actually fact right now... and not just opinion :)

I don't hate Florida, I don't feel a rivalry. I feel frustration on our on/off offense playing against a 1 line scoring team, and 3 lines of checkers.

Get up early, control the flow and the lead. If you put the fans asleep, so be it.

The goal is simple: 14 more wins.