Caption This:

Neb00rs

If Lundqvist had pads that fit properly, he'd be able to control his rebounds much better. So happy to see they lost on a rebound

He was pretty god controlling rebounds all game. That's a really tough shot to control a rebound for any goalie. Not sure why the hate for Lundqvist is full blast right now. Maybe because he was the only reason the Rangers had a chance of winning the Cup?

I thought the laughter would be saved for Rangers fans and overpaid trash right now in Richards and Girardi. Lundqvist is the real deal, and he'll keep this team competitive for a while.

He was pretty god controlling rebounds all game. That's a really tough shot to control a rebound for any goalie. Not sure why the hate for Lundqvist is full blast right now. Maybe because he was the only reason the Rangers had a chance of winning the Cup?

I thought the laughter would be saved for Rangers fans and overpaid trash right now in Richards and Girardi. Lundqvist is the real deal, and he'll keep this team competitive for a while.

I was thinking along the same lines as you originally, then mad dog brought up the stupid lap around the rock he led back in 2008 and it got me going

Quick's performance two years ago was the most dominating goaltending performance I can remember in a playoff.  Lundqvist was good but he was lucky, too. There were a ton of loose pucks in his feet that amazingly didn't find their way in.  He was great on their first save but he also made it dangerous with rebounds.

I was thinking along the same lines as you originally, then mad dog brought up the stupid lap around the rock he led back in 2008 and it got me going

I remember that too because I was infuriated. Even Chico was pissed off about it.

fvck the Rangers and fvck Henrik.

Edited by Satans Hockey

You gotta be good when it counts...3rd period and in OT

Goalie   1st   2nd  3rd 1OT   2OT     Total  GA     Shots Faced            GAA     Save %

Lundy      3     6     3      1        2             15                 194                     2.43       .923

Quick      5     5     0      0        0              10                 146                    1.62       .932

Edited by The 29th Pick

You gotta be good when it counts...3rd period and in OT

Goalie   1st   2nd  3rd 1OT   2OT     Total  GA     Shots Faced            GAA     Save %

Lundy      3     6     3      1        2             15                 194                     2.43       .923

Quick      5     5     0      0        0              10                 146                    1.62       .932

That shows they were both excellent in the 3rd and OT. GAA is a team stat and not really a goalie stat. Lundqvist faced 52!! more shots in the 3rd and OT.

Quick was awesome as well.

I respect Lundqvist's heart, he's a warrior that hates to lose.

But he'll never be forgiven for 2008. He's seems to have major envy for the the #30 across the river,

And he wears ridiculous pads.

The league made him shrink his pads this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Daniel

That shows they were both excellent in the 3rd and OT. GAA is a team stat and not really a goalie stat. Lundqvist faced 52!! more shots in the 3rd and OT.

Quick was awesome as well.

Lundy did face a lot of pucks, just like that Advil commercial with the rhino !