GDT: New Jersey DEVILS @ Pittsburgh PENGUINS 1pm

Mayday

Having to listen to the Penguins broadcast makes feel a little better about this pathetic game. These are easily the least knowledgable, homers ever. They make Chico sound like he isn't biased. We were lucky with Doc all those years but these two are some of the worst I've heard. They don't even know half the devils names.

How bad is our d and how did it get this bad so quickly. They can't even get on the same page. Simple chip outs of the zone don't seem possible. Offensively we need help too but geez this defense is embarrassing. We have always at least played smart hockey in our zone. What happened? Not a one looks pro today.

Having to listen to the Penguins broadcast makes feel a little better about this pathetic game. These are easily the least knowledgable, homers ever. They make Chico sound like he isn't biased. We were lucky with Doc all those years but these two are some of the worst I've heard. They don't even know half the devils names.
One thing they do have going for them, they are effusive in their praise for Marty. You'd think every goal he gives up is a miracle the way that they talk about him.

Kovy has been bad these past 3 games. He better show up tomorrow.

I hope so. At least he's finally getting some rest in the 3rd period of this game.

Even down 5-1 on a PP we can't get any shots. Unreal.

Maybe getting our sh!t kicked in by a team with actual depth will finally wake up management that we need an actual fvcking 3rd line. At least I pray that happens.

agreed. this could be the wake up call they need. no offense whatsoever today. the one goal by a defense man. the goalies can do so much. marty was outstanding the firs three games. we all knew that cant last long. we can just hope that something new will be done. just regroup and move on. but losing the first game out of seven in regulation is not bad. it could be a lot worse.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Team voted sal captain,he's the leader on that blue line.. like fayne better defensively. We are missing him badly it seems

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur