Things you can't stand at a hockey game

spyro

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest pet peeve is when people text and dont even pay attention to the game. I can't understand how you can pay so much money to get in, then dont even watch.

Also I hate when people leave early

when i see a home playoff game at PRUDENTIAL CENTER full of red white and blue jerseys (ranger fans)

My biggest pet peeve is when people text and dont even pay attention to the game. I can't understand how you can pay so much money to get in, then dont even watch.

I can text without looking at my phone. :whistling:

I hate most people in general so yeah, I pretty much can't stand everyone at the arena.

concession people who give you weird looks when you give them dollar coins cause you bought your train ticket with a twenty and thats all the fvcking machine gives back. Don't lie. It's happened to you.*

*unless you use a credit card or are smart and bring exact change. But neither describes me.

concession people who give you weird looks when you give them dollar coins cause you bought your train ticket with a twenty and thats all the fvcking machine gives back. Don't lie. It's happened to you.*

Yep, definitely experienced this before. They're not usually bothered if I ask them the question "Do you take the dollar coins?" and make a sad face. They just say "Oh, from the train? Sure."

Either 1) Someone sitting directly behind me explaining hockey to someone who's never been to a game before.

or 2) Anyone attempting play-by-play.

#1 seems to always happen to me.. like every other game there will be a girl or kid who doesn't know anything and the dad or boyfriend will be explaining it...

Edited by nmigliore

Having to watch the game with a bunch of clueless Canes fans who expect a penalty everytime the opposing player gets within 10 feet of a Carolina skater.

I gotta say, the game being explained to someone doesn't bother me at all as long as it is being explained properly. I do get annoyed when the "expert" is giving out wrong information or giving out silly opinions.

Oh, I got another one. People who complain all game about how the defense would be saved if only the team was smart enough to bring up Matvichuk. :lol:

I gotta say, the game being explained to someone doesn't bother me at all as long as it is being explained properly. I do get annoyed when the "expert" is giving out wrong information or giving out silly opinions.

Oh, I got another one. People who complain all game about how the defense would be saved if only the team was smart enough to bring up Matvichuk. :lol:

Hey you leave Matvichuk alone :angry: