Bitter Rangers Fan Is Bitter

RowdyFan42

I don't normally go for the obsessing over Rangers fans that some people here love to engage in, but when I saw this piece of garbage I knew it had to be brought to the board's attention.

Anyone who's followed Puck Daddy during the playoffs the past couple years knows that after each team is eliminated, a blogger from a rival team writes a "eulogy" for the recently departed. It's meant to be in the style of a roast; a lot of nasty things are said, but it's done in good fun and everyone has a laugh afterward.

Well, someone forgot to tell Scotty Hockey about the fun aspect. The screed this loser came up with to eulogize the Devils tore right past friendly ribbing and landed straight in a pool of jealousy, bitterness, and hatred. Ho. Lee. Crap.

Eulogy: Remembering the 2011-12 New Jersey Devils

That, of course, brings us to the Blueshirts and I really have no singular explanation for the Rangers choke-job to the Devils. Tortorella's refusal to use his whole roster, Gaborik's bad shoulder, Boyle's concussion, Carl Hagelin's unearned bad reputation, Sean Avery's ostracization, Michael Del Zotto's Del Zastrous defensive play … New York lost this series, New Jersey hardly won it. 'Blah blah, bitter Ranger fan, blah blah.' I know. Whatever. Bite me. Move along.
]

pretty much sums up the whole article

this is the same guy that was praising Rupp's shove on Brodeur in game 4 of Devils vs. Rangers on his blog saying that it led to the Rangers scoring "soon after" to break Marty's shutout. Of course I emailed him about this to remind Scotty that well over 8 minutes and two more Rangers(Hagelin) penalties passed between the two events so his assessment was a little implausible. I still await his response...