Bitter Rangers Fan Is Bitter

RowdyFan42

Ive been reading Scotty hockey every so often for the past two years to kinda get a rags fan perspective of things. He is the typical rags fan idiot who uses the same five or six insults about the devils that we have heard over and over again from their fans for years.

He also has this weird and even to the point of creepy obsession with sean Avery and always talks about him as if he was the heart and soul of the team until he was cast away. That right there proves his typical ranger fan doucheness as a typical Avery loving a$$hole. He is a sad goateed man who uses a south park cartoon representation to hide himself behind when he in fact looks like a sh!tty version of the comic book store guy from the Simpsons. He is probably the biggest, saddest and most self-loathing rags fan that I have ever seen.

Ranger fans are unequivocally the stupidest fvcking people walking.

By far and away the dumbest NHL fanbase I have ever encountered. Not even close. They still can't let go of '94...some of them actually feel strongly that because the Devils didn't win the Cup this season, that '94 still hangs over the Devils' and their fans' heads. The five Finals appearances and three Cups (one of which was won the very next season after '94) mean nothing...it's all about '94.

Well, I guess it is if you're a Rangers fan. I've never seen a franchise and a fanbase so stuck on one championship. I'm a Met fan, and though '86 still gets considerable mention in Met circles, it's not anywhere near as bad or flat-out embarrassing as seemingly everyone involved with the Rangers is with '94.

For game six of this series I went to a bar to see the game since I don't get NBC sports at my place. I was the only one wearing a devils jersey at this particular bar and right before the game started this guy in this late 30s comes in with a white Gretzky jersey. He sees me and right away starts talking trash about the devils to his buddy who couldn't care less. Things along the lines how his jersey looks like mine after tide to go and that lundqvist is better than Marty, some words about 1994 and how the devils fans are the worst. He said them loud enough so I could clearly hear along with the rest of the bar and in his little speech about how devils fans are the worst, he said that devils fans are always looking to pick a fight with him for no reason when he goes to a devils/rags game at the Rock. Well he then turns to me and starts cursing right at me for no reason and wanted to fight me. I even didn't say anything! The best was other bar patrons saw this and even called him out on his hypocrisy and that kinda had him run back into his corner.

The game started and the devils scored two goals in the first. After the second goal a guy at he bar next to me said "it's over! Bartender, just change the channel to thE food network already because the devils have already won this!". Well that set the rags fan off and tried to fight both him and me. His friends had to pull him off and apologized to us saying he was drunk. He only had 1 shot of jack from what I saw. pansy.

Typical dumb rags fan hypocrite. Got a good laugh at that.

By far and away the dumbest NHL fanbase I have ever encountered. Not even close. They still can't let go of '94...some of them actually feel strongly that because the Devils didn't win the Cup this season, that '94 still hangs over the Devils' and their fans' heads. The five Finals appearances and three Cups (one of which was won the very next season after '94) mean nothing...it's all about '94.

Well, I guess it is if you're a Rangers fan. I've never seen a franchise and a fanbase so stuck on one championship. I'm a Met fan, and though '86 still gets considerable mention in Met circles, it's not anywhere near as bad or flat-out embarrassing as seemingly everyone involved with the Rangers is with '94.

Lmao, any Ranger fan moron who thinks '94 still hangs over our heads because we didn't win the Cup should be sterilized. People this dense shouldn't be allowed to pro-create. Henrique motherfvckers. Eat sh!t and die.

• Like 1

I've never seen a franchise and a fanbase so stuck on one championship. I'm a Met fan, and though '86 still gets considerable mention in Met circles, it's not anywhere near as bad or flat-out embarrassing as seemingly everyone involved with the Rangers is with '94.

While we (Mets fans) love watching those old 1986 documentaries, the difference is that we're all well aware of how sad that is. The Ranger fans act like 94 is greatest thing that any sports team has ever done and that it's still far more meaningful than any NHL championships that have come since.

in his little speech about how devils fans are the worst, he said that devils fans are always looking to pick a fight with him for no reason when he goes to a devils/rags game at the Rock. Well he then turns to me and starts cursing right at me for no reason and wanted to fight me.

It's the strangest thing, right? I mean, for absolutely no reason, whatsoever, our fans jump him at games. It's so weird. :rolleyes:

While we (Mets fans) love watching those old 1986 documentaries, the difference is that we're all well aware of how sad that is. The Ranger fans act like 94 is greatest thing that any sports team has ever done and that it's still far more meaningful than any NHL championships that have come since.

It's the strangest thing, right? I mean, for absolutely no reason, whatsoever, our fans jump him at games. It's so weird. :rolleyes:

The a$$hole walks into the bar and the first thing he says after noticing my jersey is to make the tide marker comment and then look at me and his buddies and tell us how classless we are and how we always try to start sh!t with him. I didn't even say a single word to him!

I will tell you this though. He certain ran out of there quick after the first period and never came back haha.

The a$$hole walks into the bar and the first thing he says after noticing my jersey is to make the tide marker comment and then look at me and his buddies and tell us how classless we are and how we always try to start sh!t with him. I didn't even say a single word to him!

I will tell you this though. He certain ran out of there quick after the first period and never came back haha.

Because Ranger fans are not only stupid... They're fvcking p*ssies too.

Edited by MadDog2020

Lmao, any Ranger fan moron who thinks '94 still hangs over our heads because we didn't win the Cup should be sterilized. People this dense shouldn't be allowed to pro-create. Henrique motherfvckers. Eat sh!t and die.

That's the mentality among Ranger fans over at hockeyfutures. They're not ALL like that, but there's definitely enough of them that are. The funny thing, if you call them out on their thinking '94 still means anything to the Devils, and tell them that Devils fans barely even think about '94 anymore, they fire back with "Duuuuuuhhhhh, see, you're still bringing it up, it still hurts, Matteau Matteau Matteau, duuuuuuhhhhhhh..." That's what you get for responding to them after THEY brought it up to begin with!

But yeah, they were the geniuses that actually shared the view that the Devils had to win the Cup this year, or this year's ECF win over the Rags would mean nothing, and '94 would still be a thorn in the Devils' side. Gotta suck when that's all you got, and can't let it go.

That's the mentality among Ranger fans over at hockeyfutures. They're not ALL like that, but there's definitely enough of them that are. The funny thing, if you call them out on their thinking '94 still means anything to the Devils, and tell them that Devils fans barely even think about '94 anymore, they fire back with "Duuuuuuhhhhh, see, you're still bringing it up, it still hurts, Matteau Matteau Matteau, duuuuuuhhhhhhh..." That's what you get for responding to them after THEY brought it up to begin with!

But yeah, they were the geniuses that actually shared the view that the Devils had to win the Cup this year, or this year's ECF win over the Rags would mean nothing, and '94 would still be a thorn in the Devils' side. Gotta suck when that's all you got, and can't let it go.

Their celebration of a single year in their franchise is something I can not compare to because there is no comparison. You are right about the 86 Mets being celebrated but it is not even close to the level the Rangers and their fans treat 94. I swear 10 years from now the other half of their 94 team will have their numbers retired just to make it complete.

They talk about if hockey died the following year and that 94 was the last year of "good, exciting hockey." It was just an era that lasted from the Oilers dynasty of the 80's to 94 and was more of a short era than judging that as how hockey has always been. Of course you can never get this point through any Rags fan as they sit at home every holiday weekend as they watch MSG re-run playoff games from rounds 3 and 4 of 1994. Time just literally stopped that year for them.

The Ranger fans that post on that website are some of the biggest jizz stains walking the planet earth, so I wouldn't put much stock in what they say. I'm pretty sure half that board has blown Avery in the bathroom at his little bitch bar at some point.

This is extremely accurate. The Met fans I know are not beating their chests over '86...if anything, they're lamenting the following:

1) The lost opportunity at a dynasty given their talent back then, especially on the mound

2) The fact that it is now 26 years and counting since the Mets last won a World Series

3) The fact that the other team in NY is a hell of a lot more successful than they've been for many years (and counting).

Yeah, it's definitely NOT "The Mets won the World Series in '86!" Much more like "Geez, this friggin' team hasn't won since '86? And has only been to the World Series once since then? And lost at home to the friggin' YANKEES?!"

Fans still celebrate the anti-hero status of that '86 team (well-chronicled in Jeff Pearlman's The Bad Guys Won), but Met fans realize that that '86 Championship isn't any more special or important than any that have followed...hell, the '69 Championship is probably remembered as being more special by those who lived to see both of them.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

To be fair, there's not really much to make fun of the Devils for this postseason (which is required of the Eulogy column). The Bernier hit I guess. Still this was a particularly poor effort. Making fun of Brodeur's weight when he had one of the finest postseasons of his career is just embarrassing. Still the column just collapses as soon as he talks about the Rangers and makes some of the most pathetic excuses I've seen.

Man. This is terrible. Very disappointing. When you're taking cues from Sean "cut from the AHL" Avery for your digs, you're in big trouble. I think he forgot a Mickey Mouse mention. Maybe he'll add it when they raise the banner of the 1994 assistant stick boy.

There was little draw to the series until the Devils created the possibility they could create history. This dream, spun almost entirely by Martin Brodeur’s resolve, created the only drama in the Final that lacked marquee value or established stars of renown other than the one in the Devils crease.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/devils/nhl_referees_need_consistency_in_0qDKGG85vPztSkoIHV2jxI#ixzz1xo51WdOS

Really, Larry? No star power?

I have a friend who always retweets this idiot. I want to bash my computer or phone in when I read his retweets especially during our series with them and the SCF.

Funny how Ranger "fans" come out after jerking off to their 94 boxset, when the Devils are losing. Ranger fans act like the group of kids with downs syndrome who get rewarded for having the highest test grades in their little group. It's cute.

I have a friend who always retweets this idiot. I want to bash my computer or phone in when I read his retweets especially during our series with them and the SCF.

Funny how Ranger "fans" come out after jerking off to their 94 boxset, when the Devils are losing. Ranger fans act like the group of kids with downs syndrome who get rewarded for having the highest test grades in their little group. It's cute.

...turn off his retweets? Simple solution is simple.

The Devils didn't need to win this year to kill the demons of 94 as they've gotten 3 after that.

I wish Wysh on Puck Daddy or when he's on a podcast would quit with the Brodeur fat jokes. I know he does it so he doesn't come across as too much of a Devils homer but its tired, played out and not funny. If they were funny then maybe but ehh. (I know he didn't write this but I just wanted to bring it up)

This is extremely accurate. The Met fans I know are not beating their chests over '86...if anything, they're lamenting the following:

1) The lost opportunity at a dynasty given their talent back then, especially on the mound

2) The fact that it is now 26 years and counting since the Mets last won a World Series

3) The fact that the other team in NY is a hell of a lot more successful than they've been for many years (and counting).

Yeah, it's definitely NOT "The Mets won the World Series in '86!" Much more like "Geez, this friggin' team hasn't won since '86? And has only been to the World Series once since then? And lost at home to the friggin' YANKEES?!"

Fans still celebrate the anti-hero status of that '86 team (well-chronicled in Jeff Pearlman's The Bad Guys Won), but Met fans realize that that '86 Championship isn't any more special or important than any that have followed...hell, the '69 Championship is probably remembered as being more special by those who lived to see both of them.

A++++ EXACTLY that team was SUPPOSED to win, then it was followed by the scosia HR and both of our homegrouwn legends spiraling into drug abuse. at least lenny dykstra has done well for himself LOL

Screw the rags fans an their one self-important cup. they are a flawed team

All of the Mets fans I know are decent people. They may be Yankee haters, but they're nothing like fvcking Rags fans in terms of bitterness. Their rage tends to be directed towards their own team. Rags fans tend to be Yankee fans as well, at least the Rags fans I know. Im a Yankee fan as well, but at the same time baseball is so low on my totem pole lately I don't really care.