GDT 2/16/13: NJ Devils @ NY Islanders

NJDEVS1730

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving out there today along with 20 other people [different group than the STH Tuesday Deal]

LET'S GO DEVILS!!

Wow that building is going to be crazy full of Devils fans.. Love it! If you need a pregame meal, I highly recommend the Chipotle across the street you can walk to after you park

I don't understand Tallinder over Fayne. How can you look at the D Men and say Fayne is the weakest link? The only thing I can think of is giving him a break after the injury, but especially considering age, I'd rather see Tallinder in for Volch.

I'd put Tallinder over Zidlicky. He's been awful the past couple games.

Lets go boys!!! Make this another hot streak.

Fayne isn't out to give him rest:

Fayne: "It's tough that I'm out, but I'm also happy to see him (Tallinder) in there."

Mark Fayne admitted he has been playing “Not great. I think I was forcing stuff a little too much."

Anyway, lets go DEVS!!! I hope to see Poni groovin again.  And Kovy just dishing that puck.

LGD!!

:beerbang:  :beerbang:  :beerbang:

Wow that building is going to be crazy full of Devils fans.. Love it! If you need a pregame meal, I highly recommend the Chipotle across the street you can walk to after you park

But I don't have my laundry room stocked with Chipotl-away! lol

Thanks for the tip though! Chipotle is freaking delicious.

I don't understand Tallinder over Fayne. How can you look at the D Men and say Fayne is the weakest link? The only thing I can think of is giving him a break after the injury, but especially considering age, I'd rather see Tallinder in for Volch.

Fayne's had a couple of weak games and they mught just want to have him sit a game and clear his head. Tallinder plays a similar game to Fayne. Volchenkov plays a very different style.