Trade Rumors and minor team trades.

SS-SS

espn radio had the rumor a week ago.

First to have a rumor is one thing, and that's great (Denis Potvin is a friggin oracle). But it's another to be the first to say the deal is done and they're filing the paperwork. (I see SS-SS beat me to it.)

I'm a relatively new follower of his on Twitter, but his street cred just skyrocketed in my book. If the Gaustad deal is true too, then this guy must have sources inside the NHL offices or something.

FWIW Tomas Vokoun just had a quick conversation with Jim Johnson and then headed off the ice. Everyone else still out there. #caps

Edit: to add that came from kcarrera (Katie Carrera), a Caps beat reporter.

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

No one's pretending he's Bob McKenzie, but as far as rumor mongerers go, he seems to be better than the rest.

Oh I agree 100%. I enjoy following him for the fact he's pretty freakin accurate compared to other quacks out there.

My issue is his personal glorification today about deals, yet wont say which team the player is going to.

It definitely is better than HockeyLiesAndCrap.com

IncarceratedBob also isn't saying to what team these players are allegedly being traded to, that's the only thing getting to me. He also says he broke the first trade of the day, yet said Sami Phalasson [sp?] was traded around 830 am.

lol how do you follow this guy? it's obvious he's taking the most likely players to be moved, saying they're traded, and then waiting for it to happen.

Unconfirmed rumors indicate that I've traded my lunch of a bologna sandwich, soda, fruit cup and cheddar-flavored popcorn to the guy who sits in a cube one aisle over.

It appears I may be getting a roast beef sandwich on a prezel roll in return. Future considerations may also be involved.

More information to follow as it becomes available.

Unconfirmed rumors indicate that I've traded my lunch of a bologna sandwich, soda, fruit cup and cheddar-flavored popcorn to the guy who sits in a cube one aisle over.

It appears I may be getting a roast beef sandwich on a prezel roll in return. Future considerations may also be involved.

More information to follow as it becomes available.

Conditional pick of Vanilla or Chocolate ice cream if Cromag thoroughly enjoys the roast beef for more than 2 minutes.

No one's pretending he's Bob McKenzie, but as far as rumor mongerers go, he seems to be better than the rest.

He gets lucky from time to time that something sticks when he makes guesses off of other media reports. The longer you hang on twitter the more often you'll see he's just another Єklund (2.3% accurate) type.

He gets lucky from time to time that something sticks when he makes guesses off of other media reports. The longer you hang on twitter the more often you'll see he's just another Єklund (2.3% accurate) type.

Only he's better at actually fooling people than Єklund (2.3% accurate), who's just a parody at this point.

RUMOR:

Devils Ott Tedenby rumor

It didnt quote the rumor so I put the basics. Reading buzz on this on Twitter. Its all fans reacting outside of the initial Chere quote, but I dunno about this deal. He's 30 this year and is signed through 14/15 with a cap hit of 2.9. Hes on this team for a while if we acquire him.

Incarcerated Bob retweeted someone who said that the Blue Jackets took down Nash's banner at their arena this morning. He obviously really wants the Nash trade to happen lol.