Long time lurker

CHICOEATS11

Hey all -

I've technically been a part of NJDevs for 2+ years, but have done very minimal posting. Well, I've recently moved back to the NY/NJ area and I'm starting to feel like a stalker as I follow everything going on here without actually saying a word, so I thought I'd do the formal introduction thing which will hopefully motivate me to actually start contributing!

Anywho...I'm 24, from northern NJ originally, and after going to school and working in/around Boston for 6 years, I'm now living in NYC. I've been a Devils fan since 1994, with Valeri Zelepukin as my inaugural favorite player (he was a beast for me in NHL 94 & 95, and is still one of my favorite-named Devils of all time). I was able to hit up a lot of Bruins games over the past couple of years but only a few at the Rock, so I'm really excited to have such an easy commute to Newark (and to be able to see a goal without hearing that damned "WOOOOOO" afterward).

Looking forward to doing less lurky and more posty!

Hey all -

I've technically been a part of NJDevs for 2+ years, but have done very minimal posting. Well, I've recently moved back to the NY/NJ area and I'm starting to feel like a stalker as I follow everything going on here without actually saying a word, so I thought I'd do the formal introduction thing which will hopefully motivate me to actually start contributing!

Anywho...I'm 24, from northern NJ originally, and after going to school and working in/around Boston for 6 years, I'm now living in NYC. I've been a Devils fan since 1994, with Valeri Zelepukin as my inaugural favorite player (he was a beast for me in NHL 94 & 95, and is still one of my favorite-named Devils of all time). I was able to hit up a lot of Bruins games over the past couple of years but only a few at the Rock, so I'm really excited to have such an easy commute to Newark (and to be able to see a goal without hearing that damned "WOOOOOO" afterward).

Looking forward to doing less lurky and more posty!

Awesome! I thought I was the only Zelepukin fan around here. I seriously miss NHL 94 and NHL 95 for the Genesis :P

Good morning Chicoeats11! Time to wakey wakey and post some today! gd.gif

Valeri ZELE-PUK-INnnnnnnn!!!! :boogie: Hell yes! What a name!

And don't forget Alexander SEeeeeee-MAK!!!!! on the 'ole Genesis!! I loved using that guy against people!! :lol:

Good morning Chicoeats11! Time to wakey wakey and post some today! gd.gif

Valeri ZELE-PUK-INnnnnnnn!!!! :boogie: Hell yes! What a name!

And don't forget Alexander SEeeeeee-MAK!!!!! on the 'ole Genesis!! I loved using that guy against people!! :lol:

Hahaha hell yea I think Semak had the highest rating on the Devils in that game :cheers:

I still love how they showed it on that movie Swingers :clap:

I was about to say "and Mallrats," but I think they're playing some other hockey game there.

And while I've got plenty of love for Semak, as far as Russian Alexanders go, you just can't beat Semin. Hearing Gary Thorne scream, "Semin, sent flying!!" is still perhaps my favorite EA Sports moment of all time.

I was about to say "and Mallrats," but I think they're playing some other hockey game there.

And while I've got plenty of love for Semak, as far as Russian Alexanders go, you just can't beat Semin. Hearing Gary Thorne scream, "Semin, sent flying!!" is still perhaps my favorite EA Sports moment of all time.

hahahaha you should declare Alexander Semak and be his official keeper on the message board :koolaid: