GDT: Devils @ Wild. 8:00 pm EST

Devil Fan

ok well i know some people are throwing all the blame on Kovy all the time... but 3 goals on 4 shots? how is it Kovy's fault?

Let's keep in mind that that one save led to a rebound goal. We basically started the game with an empty net. Just awful.

Well I've tried. I really have. I have tried to take the good with the bad with kovy, but its not worth it. 3 GA's tonight were his primarily his fault. PLEASE GO TO THE KHL.

Lol I think I give up on him as well. Should have went after a Dman with the money Lou. Oh well hind site...

One of the things that bothered me most about this game is that the Kovy/Parise/Henrique line finally contributed offensively and every other line did nothing. Where has Elias been these past few games? I haven't seen him do a single thing. I know he had to cool down eventually but he's become invisible out there...the whole second line has along with Clarkson. One problem gets sorted out and two new issues arise. It's awful.

Why does Peter Deboer put out Kovy on defense in a 4-on-4 situation? fvcking stupid

It didn't work last time he did that, and it kills us again tonight. DeBoer makes one braindead decision a night it seems.

Edited by elias2600
  • Like 1

Kovalchuk is trying too hard to score goals by taking high risk chances and its nullifying his impact in other areas. His line with Parise and Henrique were absolutely flying tonight, but for some reason he still feels the need to cheat and it's directly leading to goals against. It's time for DeBoer to sit him down and explain to him that he doesn't need to pull these kind of shenanigans in order to be an offensive threat out there.