OOT Thread

Daniel

• 4 months later...

Rangers are doing pretty bad this preseason. I don't expect any team to go 4-0 or 6-0 in the preseason, but they just lost to Calgary and Edmonton letting in 4 and 5 goals respectively, and are 1-3. It could be the overload of away games they have, but hell, their first month of the regular season is all away games because of construction. Season's around the corner.

Rangers are doing pretty bad this preseason. I don't expect any team to go 4-0 or 6-0 in the preseason, but they just lost to Calgary and Edmonton letting in 4 and 5 goals respectively, and are 1-3. It could be the overload of away games they have, but hell, their first month of the regular season is all away games because of construction. Season's around the corner.

I think Biron was in net no?  That would explain a lot.

I think Biron was in net no?  That would explain a lot.

Henrik was on for the Calgary game where they lost 4-1, not sure he was on for 2 or 3 of those goals (and the 4th was probably empty net). He was also on for the Devils game, where looked really shaky, but I'll give him a pass. That was the first game of the first week of camp.

Curious to see how they do against Vancouver.. Canucks are in the same boat, maybe even worse..

Edited by DJ Eco