GDT: New Jersey DEVILS @ Pittsburgh PENGUINS 1pm

Mayday

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

No thanks he's unstoppable to us.

What's boring fkng game. Sloppy hockey

Grow up Parsie

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur

Chico said we're shooting ourselves in the foot. I have a hard time believing that because no one on this team ever gets a shot off.

Great add another to the long list of a$$holes who scored their first NHL goal against Marty. The cherry on top of the sh!t cake.

Well to be fair when you are the all time leader in games started and minutes played, you are most likely going to have a lot of people scoring their first goal on you

Maybe Lou would like to make a fvcking move for a forward now so Kovy doesn't need to play 27 minutes a night too. His ice time is out of hand now, he's gonna be gassed by March at this rate.

This is what gets me. It's disgusting at this point. 30 fvcking minutes of ice time? It's bullsh!t.

C'mon Lou!

i hate our system even more now that they are not even putting effort into it

They just play a "safe way to create offense" without risking too much defense and just keep doing the same thing over and over waiting for a break to get a goal. Im sick of watching it.

Our system is good for the group of forwards we have. The effort wasnt there today, move on and play tomorrow.

Maybe getting our sh!t kicked in by a team with actual depth will finally wake up management that we need an actual fvcking 3rd line. At least I pray that happens.

Edited by PWW

Our system is good for the group of forwards we have. The effort wasnt there today, move on and play tomorrow.

The thing is certain players are much better at being drivers of the forecheck than others. Parise was a big part of it last year and I was more upset we were losing that aspect of his game and the goals he scored.